The eighth annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships is returning Nov. 10-11 to WestWorld of Scottsdale. While the polo matches might be the star of the event, the musical performances are set to be even bigger and better this year.
With a more diverse lineup than year’s past, the world’s greatest polo party will feature top musical acts, from opera to rap. The performances will take place during play on Nov. 10 & 11 and will serve as backdrop to six unique polo matches. Take a look below at the acts scheduled to perform.
- A quartet of The Phoenix Symphony to showcase Mozart
- Phoenix Theatre, featuring some of the greatest Broadway musical songs of all time
- The Phoenix Opera to perform a selection of its favorite songs
- Arizona’s own Jazz musician Doc Jones, performing all day Saturday in the Barrett-Jackson Champagne & Jazz Lounge
- Bagpipe performances by Ford Dudley
- Phoenix Boys Choir to perform Saturday
- Isaiah Acosta, world’s first mute rapper, with vocals provided by Traphouse to perform Saturday
The polo party will also offer new party tents packed with DJs and party vibes, courtesy of Riot Hospitality Group, including Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row, El Hefe and Riot House.
Other new hot ticket items to look forward to include the World’s Farthest Rugby Sevens Match, led by ASU’s rugby team; first time appearance by Ralph Lauren model and world-famous polo player Nacho Figueras; debut of The Apex Cup for collector cars; the all-new F.A.B. (fashion, art and beauty) tent and returning fan favorites like the Arizona Humane Society Canine Couture dog fashion show, food trucks and more.
For more information, tickets, tables and tents, visit: thepoloparty.com