The Red Rocks Music Festival has announced its 2019 season with concerts showcased across various venues throughout the Valley and in Sedona. The festival aims to challenge and engage audiences through unique collaborations from some of the state’s top performers and artists.
This is the first year that some of the concerts will take place at the Mary D. Fisher Theater, Sedona’s top arthouse theatre venue.
Piazzolla – The Genius of Tango
- Aug. 17 at Paradise Valley United Methodist Church, Paradise Valley
- Aug. 18 at Sedona Creative Life Center, Sedona
From Mozart to Gershwin and More
- Sep. 5 at Temple Chai, Phoenix
- Sep. 8 at Mary D. Fisher Theater, Sedona
East Meets West
- Sep. 6 at Paradise Valley United Methodist Church, Paradise Valley
- Sep. 7 at Sedona Creative Life Center, Sedona
Polonaise-Fantaisie, the story of a pianist
- Sep. 21 at Sedona Creative Life Center, Sedona
- Sep. 22 at Temple Chai, Phoenix
Tickets are $36 for all concerts and $14 for children 14 and under. The Phoenix & Sedona Festival Special includes a ticket to all four concerts for just $108.
For tickets and more information, visit: redrocksmusicfestival.com