Named after and created by Carlos Ruiz, master mixologist of JW Marriott Starr Pass, The Carlito is a new cocktail featuring a modern approach with bright colors, flavors and spice, all while remaining balanced. Order up the new creation at Salud and Signature Grill through the summer or whip it up on your own at home with the below recipe!
- 1 oz. Maestro Dobel Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Le Lirop De Monin Desert Pear
- 1.5 oz. Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao
- 1 oz. Chareau Aloe Liqueur
- 2 oz. Sweet and sour
- 2 tbsp. Orange and jalapeño reduction
Directions: Add all ingredients to a Hawthorne Martini shaker tin with ice and shake vigorously. Pour and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a dehydrated orange and prickly pear jelly.
Click here to learn more about Carlos Ruiz!