A seductively scary evening awaits guests at The Royal Palms Mix Up Bar on the night of Halloween. The Night of the Living Red party will be the hottest spot in town filled with delicious cocktail specials and tantalizing treats to sink your fangs into. Live music will play all night while hues of red will decorate the dim space. The soiree starts at 8pm. Additional day-of details can be found below.
- Happy Hour from 3pm to 6:30pm with $5 brews, $7 wines and bites and $9 craft cocktails.
- Specialty Halloween Cocktail Menu featuring favorites such as the Corpse Reviver and Pumpkin Punch.
- Live music from local favorite Brigham Wilkes starting at 8pm until 11pm
- Revelers who wear red will receive a complimentary Halloween inspired cocktail.
- Stay all weekend for a “Tap Takeover” from Phoenix Ale Brewery
Feel free to stay and never leave as The Royal Palms offers up a “No Tricks, Just Treats” special. Choose from one night or all weekend:
- One night stay starting at $249
- Weekend special with the first night starting $249, followed by the second night at 50% off.
- Package includes two $31 Alvadora Spa credits and one $31 T. Cook’s dinner for two credit. Use promo code “Treats”
For more information, visit their website: www.royalpalmshotel.com