Everyone loves free things and at Westgate, there’s something for everyone throughout the week—and it’s all for free. From heart-pumping fitness classes to laidback live music, you’ll never be asking “what should we do?” again. Check out the weekly happenings below.
Strengthen, tone, tighten and dance, all while having a blast during P90X®, INSANITY®, RIPPED™, TURBO KICK®, POUND®, MixxedFit®, ATTLETIK™, FULL KOMBAT™, EDM BODY FITNESS® & ZUMBA® combo classes. Certified instructors will teach the 90-minute classes on stage to bumping DJ beats and fun new themes each week. Fitness motivators work with the group and assist attendees with moves and modifications as needed and stick around after class to ask questions and receive individualized instruction.
- Hosted in WaterDance Plaza from 6:30 to 8: p.m.
- FREE, open to all ages and abilities (just bring a mat!)
- Complimentary refreshments and giveaways at every class
Wednesdays: Hot Rod Night (Jan. 31 – May 2)
Over 200 classic cars will cruise into Westgate for an incredible car show planned in partnership with Nancy Perry Productions. Guests strolling around will get the opportunity to see a variety of makes and models, live music and enjoy great happy hour deals from surrounding bars and restaurants.
- Hosted from 5 to 9 p.m. (parking opens at 4 p.m.)
- Cars from the 80s and older park in WaterDance Plaza
- Cars from the 90s and newer park on Westgate Boulevard near Fountain Park
- Free and open to the public
Thursdays or Fridays: Bike Night (March 8 – June 1)
Every week, close to 1,000 to 1,500 bikes and attendees will come roaring into Westgate for the biggest bike night in the Valley brought to you by CycleRides.com! Guests will enjoy rockin’ live music and screamin’ deals and discounts from some of Westgate’s 20 restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues.
- Hosted at WaterDance Plaza from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Free and open to the public.
Fridays and Saturdays: Live Music (Throughout 2018)
- Hosted in WaterDance Plaza from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- FREE, open to all ages
For more information about Westgate Entertainment District visit westgateaz.com