CityScape will soon transform into a comic-lovers dream with a variety of activities and specials from Thursday, May 25 to Sunday, May 28. See below for the lineup of fun.
H2Oasis: May 26, 4 to 10 p.m.
Located on Central Avenue, H2Oasis will feature giant inflatable water slides, a fish pipe water ride and other family-friendly activities and is free and open to the public.
Quest Fest: May 25 to May 27, 4 to 6 p.m.
For those looking to take full advantage of Comicon, select CityScape restaurants will be offering up $2 food and drink specials as part of the Quest Fest challenge. Participants must collect five buttons to earn a Hero’s Prize by enjoying the $2 offerings at select CityScape retailers. Once five buttons have been collected, it’s time to celebrate at The Fest where the first 300 winners to complete the challenge will receive a portable charging stick. Participating CityScape retailers include:
- The Strand – $2 sample of the Zombie Sangria and bruschetta
- Squid Ink Sushi – $2 Green Lantern shot
- Copper Blues – $2 sample of the Arizona’s Brewicide Squad cocktail
- Lucky Strike – $2 shoe rental
- Gypsy Bar – $2 (15-minute unlimited) game card in the arcade room
- Urban Outfitters – Free tote bags
- Chico Malo – $2 sample cocktail
- EOS Fitness = $2 Iron Man’s Juice
- Yogurt Time – $2 sample of the Spiderman Sorbet
- Yogis Grill – Two egg rolls for $2
Comicon on Tap at LUSTRE Rooftop Bar: May 26, 7 p.m.
Join LUSTRE Rooftop Bar at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix for the tapping of the first Mom’s Basement Brew keg, the official pale ale of Comicon brewed by Four Peaks Brewing Co. There will be no cover charge and LUSTRE will offer beer specials and entertainment from 7:00 p.m. until midnight. To help lead the way, Comicon Signal on the side of the Hotel Palomar Phoenix tower to reach the destination.
Cooling Station in Patriots Park: May 25 to May 28
The Cooling Station will be setup in Patriots Park and will feature a large tented lounge area with misters over the Splash Pad, a seating area with games and phone charging stations.
For more information, visit: cityscapephoenix.com