Barrio Queen has launched margarita to-go kits, featuring a different tequila every month. This month, not only are they featuring Don Julio Maestro Dobel tequilas, but world-famous movie star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s newest batch Teremana (meaning “spirit of the earth”) tequila, making it the first Mexican restaurant in Arizona to serve Teremana.
Each margarita to-go kit includes everything needed to make an at-home marg:
- One bottle of tequila (tequila included depends on kit purchased)
- One bottle of Tres Agaves Nectar
- Pineapple or lime juice (depending on the recipe)
- Limes (number dependent on recipe)
- Salt to rim the glass
- Recipe card
- Barrio Queen spoon (while supplies last)
- Canteria mugs (depending on the recipe)
Pricing varies based on the kit. April’s kits are priced as follows:
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s The People’s Margarita Kit – $55
- Barrio Queen’s Casa Margarita Kit – $40
- Barrio Queen’s El Don Margarita Kit – $90
Anyone who purchases a margarita to-go kit will be entered into a raffle to win an impressive Barrio Queen gift bag. All kits are available for pick-up or curbside only. Barrio Queen also offers beer, bottles of win and food for pick-up, curbside, and third-party delivery.
For more information, visit barrioqueen.com.