HDE Agency under its new ownership has brought on two of the Valley’s most legendary event producers to lead this Arizona-based event innovator. Focused on further enhancing its history of cultivating, producing, booking and marketing first-in-class live entertainment experiences since 2005, the 2021-22 event season will be bigger than ever.
HDE Agency’s full lineup of high-energy food and libation
s focused festivals, highlighting the most desired national and local music artists has HDE Agency positioned to exceed all of the passion and experiential expectations for their event goers after more than a year of social distancing. Dedicated to making their events even safer, HDE Agency has partnered with health experts to implement all the current CDC recommendations and is taking every precaution at their events to protect their guests and staff.
HDE Agency is bringing back their signature festivals and adding some in 2021 and 2022 including fan favorites like:
- Rockin’ Taco Street Festival (Downtown Chandler, AZ / September 2021)
- Town of Gilbert Oktoberfest (Gilbert, AZ / October 2021)
- Canacopia (Mesa, AZ / November 2021)
- Strong Beer Festival (Phoenix, AZ February 2022)
- Southwest Cajun Festival (Downtown Chandler, AZ / February 2022)
- KNIX BBQ & Beer Festival (Chandler, AZ / March 2022)
- City of Surprise – Texas vs. Kansas City RibFest Throwdown (Surprise, AZ / April 2022)
There is nothing more exciting than having great supporters and a staff that all believe in your same dreams and goals for producing amazing festivals.
– Dave Horen, Director – Events at HDE Agency
These exclusive events offer both our valued clients and patrons the opportunity to interact and engage in harmonious experiences. The influence that we have regarding the economic impact for these cities is astounding.
There are so many lifestyle activations available when you bring tens of thousands of like-minded fans together!
– Mike O’Donnell, Director – Partnerships at HDE Agency
A portion of proceeds from many of their events will be donated to Greater Cause Foundation offering critical funding to a variety of Arizona causes including the Children’s Cancer Dream Network, Military Assistance Mission, 100 Club of Arizona, Salt River Wild Horse Management Group, Matthew’s Crossing Food Bank and Heidi’s Village.