Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” music video was leaked a day early, treating all of us to her amazing spread of fashion choices throughout the 4:33-minute clip. As the second single from her ‘1989’ album, Swift references her perceived image as the crazy ex-girlfriend who writes about all her exes. From elaborate gowns to luxe separates, Swift changed into around 19 outfits throughout her transformation in the video from a “nightmare dressed like a daydream” as she blissfully dates then violently scorns her beau at a gorgeous countryside estate.
Check out a breakdown of all of Swift’s “Blank Space” outfits below, and watch the full video here.
- Swift is first seen in black lingerie, replete with lace sleeping mask and sheer gloves.
- It’s safe to assume Swift changed for dinner and kept the theme of black lace as she glides down marble stairs in a floor-length dress.
- She then wears a delicate floor-length beaded gown to a fancy dinner with her beau.
- And decides to change into a spaghetti-strapped gown to dance.
- Swift wears a casual crop top and printed pants to ride bikes in the library.
- Paints a portrait of her lover in a classic button-down with matching lipstick.
- Walking the dogs in a stunning black dress.
- Wearing an Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress to hang the aforementioned portrait.
- Finally dons a more casual outfit hanging out outside.
- Here, Swift is wearing the winning design from when she was the guest judge for Project Runway’s unconventional materials challenge. She promised to wear the winning look in her next music video.
- A cute striped dress for a pleasant picnic before things turn ugly.
- After catching her boyfriend texting presumably another girl, Swift dumps his phone in the fountain wearing a flirty bandeau top.
- T-Swift begins to go crazy, starting with slashing her boyfriend’s portrait in a burgundy gown.
- She then cuts up her ex-lover’s crisp white shirt in a powder blue fit-and-flare dress. So innocent.
- Being emotional on the floor in leopard and heels with a goat in the background.
- Looking out over her balcony in despair in a white gown.
- She scorns yet again in another black dress.
- Wears a crop top and matching skirt to destroy her ex’s car with a golf club.
- Standing up on a horse in an equestrian outfit.
What do you think about Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” video and her fashion choices?