Planning an amazing party during this period of social distancing might feel like an impossible project but one party planning company has expert advice for planning small gatherings to virtual birthdays.
Leave the party details to Celebrated and live in the moment with the ones you love!
Choose from beautifully curated decorations and tabletop items categorized by kid and adult themes. First, choose a themed party box.
Next, customize your party! Follow the steps to pick out your decorations, tabletop needs, activities, and favors.
Shop by Kid Parties, Adult Parties, and Seasonal Parties, or create your own. Celebrated also sends you time-saving essentials: a party planning guide, a suggested menu specific to your party, and tips and tricks for bringing your party to life.
Stop scouring Pinterest boards and collecting things on Etsy, and save time running errands for last-minute items. It’s time you have as much fun as your guests because life should be Celebrated!
Co-founders Jessi and Lindsey share eight tips below on what to keep in mind as you plan a party in the pandemic age.
8 Tips for Party Planning in a Pandemic
1. Plan Ahead! As if planning a party isn’t challenging enough, many companies are experiencing delays so it’s best to purchase a minimum of 4 weeks in advance. Celebrated includes a Party Planning Guide with every order to give you tips on how to save time and cut down on stress.
2. Schedule driveway drops for kids parties. For example, you could use the “My Hero” theme to drop off a bingo card, cape and mask set, and favor box to all of your child’s invitees. Including an activity, sweet treat and a favor will ensure that even virtually, they will still have a fun shared experience.
3. Similarly, send virtual party kits for showers. Include an activity card that can be shared with the honoree and a favor that ties back to the theme.
4. Use disposable tableware. It’s just more sanitary during these times and we have stylish options for any theme! Fewer dishes = an added bonus!
5. Choose décor items with big impact. Whether it’s a virtual party or a small group get together, Celebrated has items like balloon garlands and backdrops for a wall that wows!
6. Know your space. Plan separate areas for eating, gifting, playing, and mingling to allow guests to spread out. Incorporate an outdoor area whenever possible.
7. Take time to imbibe! Let’s face it a pandemic is stressful and who doesn’t want to unwind with some adult beverages. Try the Flight Night party in a box for a fun night with beer lovers or the Bubbly Bar party for those with champagne taste.
8. Send handwritten thank-you notes. We know it’s old school but given the times, it’s nice to take a moment and acknowledge the people that are still making time to help you celebrate. Celebrated has thank you notes to compliment any theme!
Co-founders Jessi and Lindsey were two working moms with families and corporate careers. They loved creating memories, and with young families and friends, those memorable events came fast and often. Celebrated was born out of a need to solve event-organizing dilemmas.
They knew there had to be a better way to plan parties that didn’t leave them feeling frazzled and exhausted.