Creative experience extraordinaire Make Meaning is opening its first southwest location at Scottsdale Quarter.
The 4,000 sq ft. Scottsdale location will feature over 50 activities for adults and children, including glass, ceramics, jewelry, paper, soap, candles, cake decorating and more. To keep the creative juices flowing, yummy treats and refreshing beverages are available.
“We are thrilled to have chosen Scottsdale Quarter as the first location in our southwest expansion and the excitement that our upcoming arrival has generated has been incredible,” states Daniel Nissanoff, CEO of Make Meaning, in a press release.
Highlights of Make Meaning Scottsdale include:
• Guests can watch their candles cool at “The Skinny Dip,” a flowing wax-cooling river of water.
• The Cake Decorating experience offers customers the chance to decorate their own cakes, using a wide assortment of edible accessories and colors, including a motorized rotating booth for spray coloring.
• A retail boutique filled with creativity inspired gifts and trend driven activities such as a Glitter Tattoo Parlor and Hair-Hauteness Hair Feathers Lounge, where guests can get professional luxe feathers applied.
• A private party room will be the host of birthday parties, bridal parties and baby showers and corporate events.
• Classes and camps for all ages.
• A wide variety of sweets, snacks, beverages and wine.
• For adults, “Make It After Dark,” experience is the perfect unconventional date or after work happy hour with a twist.
Make Meaning opens to the public on March 8, 2012 at the Shops at Scottsdale Quarter, 15279 N. Scottsdale Road.
Sunday’s from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.,
Monday – Thursday from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. and
Friday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.