May is National Burger Month, and these Valley restaurants are pushing the patty to the limit with these delicious specials.
- May 1-6, Kobe Burger: Kobe beef, baby greens, grilled tomatoes, caramelized onions, Applewood-smoked bacon, swiss cheese, avocado, spice mayo;
- May 7-13, Jucy Chili Mac Burger: chili mac stuffed in a burger;
- May 14-20, Phoenix Philly Burger: grilled green and red peppers, grilled jalapeño, caramelized onion, pepper jack cheese;
- May 21-31, Tuscany Burger: served open face on sourdough, thyme, roasted tomato, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil.
In addition to enjoying delicious burgers, guests can feel great knowing that $1 of every featured burger purchased during the month of May will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society whose mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. In 2017, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers raised $5,000 through National Cheeseburger Month for LLS.
- May 1-6, Chorizo Burger: chorizo-bacon patty, salsa fresca, cheesy fondue and avocado crema
- May 7-13, Black and Blue Burger: a blackened spiced burger topped with Maytag blue cheese, bacon and Worcestershire-lime aioli
- May 14-20, “Breakfast for Lunch” Burger: a fried egg, fried bacon, zesty Brie cheese spread, lettuce and tomato
- May 21-27, Chili Cheese Burger with house-made chili piled onto an opened-faced burger with Tillamook cheddar, sour cream and tobacco onions
- May 28, National Burger Day Special: $5 MSK Burger or $9 when served with a glass of house wine or draft beer.
Liberty Station Burger (pictured):
- May 1-6, Chili Cheese Burger: house-made chili piled onto an opened-faced burger with Tillamook cheddar, sour cream and tobacco onions
- May 7-13, Old Smokey: a smoked burger patty, chipotle aioli, smoked Gouda cheese and crispy bacon
- May 14-20, Southwestern Burger: fire-roasted green chilies, garlic aioli, pepper jack cheese, and sourdough bread
- May 21-27, Chorizo Burger: a chorizo-bacon patty, salsa fresca, cheesy fondue and avocado crema
- May 28, National Burger Day Special: Tavern Burger for just $5, or $9 when served with a glass of house wine or draft beer