Merkin Vineyards wine bar in Old Town Scottsdale is excited to announce it will now serve brunch.
Merkin Vineyards is known for its Arizona wine and farm-to-table concept, serving and pouring what is grown and produced in the state primarily at its vineyards, gardens, and orchards in the Verde Valley.
Brunch will be served the first Sunday of each month, the next is Dec. 6. Diners can enjoy the new brunch menu that features:
- Waffle with maple Prickly Pear coulis, brown butter figs, caramelized almonds and cinnamon whipped cream. $10
- Eggs Benedict served with duck hollandaise, smoked ham and garden tomatoes. $13
- Donut Sandwich featuring neighbor Alien Donuts, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, shaved smoked ham, Pecorino cheese, poached egg and hollandaise. $12
- Biscuits & Gravy, handmade thyme flecked biscuits topped with pork sausage gravy. $9
- Smothered Hash has layers of roasted fingerling potatoes, scrambled eggs, peppers, tomatoes, bacon, ham, pecorino, cheddar cheese with the choice of sausage gravy or hollandaise sauce. $11
Brunch will be served Sundays starting at 10 a.m. Of course, guests can also enjoy the Merkin Vineyards or Caduceus Cellars wines. Mimosas featuring the Chapacabra Bubbles will be available for $9.
Merkin Vineyards Old Town Scottsdale is located at 7133 Stetson Drive in Old Town. For more information, visit – www.merkinoldtownscottsdale.com/