Summertime in the Valley means renovations are afoot. And the renovations at JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale involve the addition of a 35,000 square-foot meetings and events space.
This entirely new structure will include the 15,000 square-foot Paradise Ballroom, with stunning views of the resort as well as Mummy Mountain.
Here are some quick facts about the new space:
- Will feature floor-to-ceiling windows on all sides
- Venue’s terraces outside will overlook the resort’s beautiful gardens
- Ballroom will be customizable, and come with adjustable walls that can be divided into up to eight separate meeting spaces
- The largest meeting space will be able to accommodate up to nearly 500 people, while the smallest will fit up to 80
- The full Paradise Ballroom will be able to accommodate over 1,500 people
This construction and more fabulous additions to Camelback Inn will be taking place until 2018.
The resort will be offering groups who book new events or meetings at the resort a $50 resort credit fee per attendee. This special will last through May of 2018.
For more information about the construction, and to book your meeting or event at the resort, visit their website here.