It’s been 20+ years since unlucky-in-love advice columnist Carrie Bradshaw stepped into our lives–in stilettos, no less–on Sex and the City. As anticipation builds to revisit the beloved character in her newest chapter, And Just Like That…, Sarah Jessica Parker is adding Airbnb Host to her repertoire and offering fans a once-in-a-lifetime stay at Carrie’s apartment–lust-worthy closet included.
Sarah Jessica Parker will host two, one-night stays for up to two guests each at a recreation of Carrie’s brownstone on Nov. 12 and 13 for only $23 a night (plus taxes and fees), in honor of the 23 years since we were first introduced to the fashion-forward icon and her friends.
“The Carrie Bradshaw character is near and dear to my heart, and revisiting her world for the continuation of the Sex and the City story has been such a joy. I’m excited for our audience to experience Carrie’s New York like never before and walk in her shoes, quite literally, for the first time.“–Sarah Jessica Parker
So we couldn’t help but wonder…what would a night at Carrie’s look like? During their stays, guests will be immersed in a quintessentially Carrie experience with:
- A virtual greeting at check-in from Sarah Jessica Parker herself, and a narration reminiscent of each episode’s thought-provoking intro.
- The opportunity to descend the steps of her brownstone and stroll the streets of Manhattan (splash from a city bus not included).
- Cosmopolitans for a toast.
- The chance to admire and play dress-up in Carrie’s iconic closet, complete with her favorite looks (like the Patricia Field tutu she wears in the opening credits), designers, and of course, shoes!
- A styling session and photoshoot where guests can channel their inner fashionistas.
Sex and the City fans interested in walking in Carrie’s shoes can request to book these stays beginning Monday, Nov. 8, at noon ET at airbnb.com/sexandthecity.
Photos courtesy Airbnb