The receiver of the The Kimpton Sawyer’s newest King for a Day package is surely on the nice list this year.
The Sacramento hotel is treating basketball fans to an over-the-top experience complete with a private jet and courtside tickets to a King’s game. Not only will guests get to be up close and personal during the game, they’ll also get a chance to meet some of the Kings players before heading to their own VIP table at the hotel’s rooftop bar. A one-night stay in a one-bedroom suite, limo transportation and more complete this extravagant experience.
King for a Day Package
- Private jet from any West Coast city (Washington, California, Oregon)
- Limo pick-up/drop-off at airport
- One-night stay in a one-bedroom suite at The Kimpton Sawyer
- Two courtside seats for a Kings game at the Golden 1 Center
- Pre-game access to the Golden 1 Center lounges
- Kings player meet-and-greet
- A VIP table at Revival, the hotel’s rooftop bar overlooking the Golden 1 Center
- In-room dining credit for breakfast
The package starts at $30K and is based on availability. Offer must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
For more information, visit: sawyerhotel.com