In all of the hustle and crowds of Arizona auction week, those looking for a more intimate experience will find it at Bonhams, taking place at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa on Thursday, January 19, with a preview day Wednesday.
During their fourth annual Scottsdale Auction, more than 100 diverse automobiles will be shown, from Volkswagen to Ferrari, Honda to Lamborghini. Bonhams represents a broad range of interests, whether sports cars, modern supercars, examples from the earliest days of motoring, or vehicles that have achieved iconic status.
These vehicles represent every era of automotive history, including ultra-rare, museum quality European and American models. Some of the most prestigious models are listed here:
- 1928 Mercedes-Benz Type S Kompressor Sports Tourer
- 1952 Ferrari 340 America Vignale Spider – One of three in existence
- 1960 Ferrari 250 GT California Spider
- 1963 Jaguar E-Type Factory Lightweight Competition – One of 12 made
- 1964 Porsche 904 GTS
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvette L88 Roadster – Rarest Corvette model in the world
- 1984 Ferrari 308 GTS – Driven by Tom Selleck in Magnum PI
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo – Estimated to sell for $2.8-$3.2 million
Auto enthusiasts and collectors wanting the full Arizona experience will be delighted by the intimate setting and exclusive selection offered at Bonhams. Admission is $20 on preview days and $100 on auction day, including the catalog. For more information and to see the complete list of vehicles to cross the block, visit Bonhams website.