What I loved:
- A hybrid set-up is unique in the minivan market, netting gas-conscientious families an impressive 36 mpg.
- A remarkably quiet, smooth ride.
- Sharp styling to help break the bland, boring minivan mold.
- Introduction of the Woodland edition in 2022. Which gives more ground clearance, all-wheel drive, a roof rack, 1500-watt power outlet, tow hitch and other goodies. Perfect for the adventure-seeking families out there that enjoy camping, hiking and generally getting away for awhile.
- An on-board vacuum-cleaner in the top trims! Perfect for fast clean-ups after a weekend in the woods.
- Tons of storage
- All the driving aides that help us safely get from point ‘A’ to point ‘B.’ Including: radar cruise control, lane departure alert with steering assist, lane-keeping assist, blind-spot monitoring and more.
What my kids loved:
- Second-row captains chairs can slide forward and back a total of 25-inches. This ensures that even third-row occupants will have leg room to spare.
- A fold down TV, 12-speaker JBL stereo, USB media port and 6 USB charging ports, onboard WiFi with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility. Everything will guarantee that everyone stays charged up, connected and entertained on those long cross-country excursions.
- Reclining second-row captains chairs with pop-up ottomans. While it may not be a Maybach, this feature thrilled my kids. Allowing them to cruise in complete comfort.
- Four-zone climate control lets me crank the AC up front, while my thin-blooded, Arizona born youngsters can stay toasty warm in the back.
- In general, lots of room to spread out. The Toyota Sienna has a spacious cabin, that can be custom-fitted to create extra room in the middle, front and way back. Thanks to a sliding middle row. Equipped with a rear seat reminder so nobody get unintentionally left behind.
Price as tested: $49,930.00