So maybe your boyfriend is a professional chef or maybe you wear the pants in the relationship. Regardless of whether you enjoy cooking or not, cooking can be a nice gesture every once and a while for your significant other.
Below are five quick and easy meal recipes to cook your boyfriend. These recipes are fun, easy and sure to impress your man friend!
1. Chilli Rubbed Tilapia
Recipe and found on Eating Well.
- 2 pounds asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound tilapia, Pacific sole or other firm white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
2. Speedy Mediterranean Chicken
Recipe and image found on Betty Crocker.
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken (2 to 2 1/2 lb), cut into 6 to 8 pieces,
- Remove the skin from the chicken if wanted.
3. Fennel Crusted Sirloin Tips
Recipe and found on Delish.
- 8 ounce(s) sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon(s) fennel seed, roughly chopped or coarsely ground in a spice grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced-sodium beef broth, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
4. Stack of Burritos
Recipe and found on Kraft Recipes.
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/2 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/2cup frozen corn, thawed
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
5. Honey Pecan Pork
Recipe and found on Mr. Food.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin cutlets pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- Flour for dredging
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans