If mouthwatering, sweet and fluffy, sprinkled donuts are definitely not included in your daily diet, today’s the day to make an exception. Around the nation sweet tooths are flocking to their nearest donut chain for the delicious Donut Day 2009 where most are giving away one for free to celebrate this luscious baked treat.
Free Donuts in the Valley:
Head to your nearest Krispy Kreme because they are giving away one free donut, no strings attached.
- 2747 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix
- 12629 N. Paradise Village Parkway, W Phoenix
- 620 E. Roosevelt Street, Phoenix
- 3170 W. Carefree Hwy, Phoenix
- 6626 E. Superstition Springs Blvd., Mesa
- 4200 S. Arizona Ave., Suite 5, Chandler
Come celebrate Donut Day and the announcement of the winning donut the Dunkin’ Donuts way. Enjoy a free donut with the purchase of any beverage, while supplies last.
- 2910 N. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale
- 10629 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite #101, Scottsdale
- 4130 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix
- 425 S Mill Ave, Suite 101, Tempe
- 1335 W. University Dr, Suite 11, Tempe
La Mar’s Donuts & Coffee
Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Ray’s Glazed donut at La Mar’s because they are giving this flavor out for free on Donut Day.
- 2340 West Bell Road, Phoenix
About Donut Day: National Donut Day is annually on the first Friday of June each year to celebrate the deep-fried and sweetened ring-shaped baked good. On this day, many American doughnut stores offer free doughnuts, according to Wikipedia.