Prepare for pampering upon arrival: At every major mall entrance during designated hours of every holiday weekend, shoppers will experience a red-carpet arrival as well as be met and greeted by friendly, white-gloved doormen from the Lyons Club. Parents and children can take comfort in the White Mitten Lounge, stocked with refreshments, activities and a little pampering.
Here are some of the amazing things shoppers will experience:
- Santa at the Nordstrom wing. Every child who visits with Santa will receive a free gift. Santa’s hours and break times are on SFS’s website and throughout the shopping center.
- During designated hours, White Glove Holiday: Shoppers will experience a red-carpet arrival and white-gloved doormen through the 24th.
- Fridays-Sundays through December 18 from 1-5 p.m., experience the White Mitten Lounge in the Neiman Marcus/Dillard’s Court and enjoy activities, entertainment and refreshments for a minimum donation to benefiting charities:
- December 16-18: Ryan House
- Past benefiting charities have included Desert Stages Theatre, STARS and Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
- The Salvation Army Angel Tree located in the Macy’s Court during mall hours will provide toys for children in need.
- Extra Special Customer Service:
- The Concierge Satellite Locations through December 24 are available for extra assistance, gift ideas, Mall Gift Cards and information.
- Gift Guides are available from Concierge, or simply use the QR codes to download to your smartphone.
- For those guests who love to wait until the last minute, stop by the Procrastination Station December 21-24 in the Nordstrom Court and get a little inspiration for unique and last-minute gift ideas.
- Meet Peter Harden, SFS’s roving concierge, available for all VIP assistance needs.
- Enjoy more than 240 retailers with gifts for everyone on your list.
- Satisfy your hunger with a large selection of restaurants and eateries.
A minimum donation is required for entry, but 100% of proceeds go toward great non-profit organizations each week, including Desert Stages Theatre, STARS, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale and Ryan House.
Scottsdale Fashion Square