Apple is changing the way you get fit and adding a little fun to your workout routine, what with all the new gear, apps, podcasts and iTune store updates… What will they come up with next?
ISkin DuoBand for iPod nano
- Moisture Cap guards against moisture during workouts
- Comfort Zone to lessen skin irritation and provide anti-slip band support
- Adjustable, breathable armband
- Microban antimicrobial protection
NEW Philips Earhook Headset with Inline Remote and Mic
Take your work with you while fitting in your exercise routine. Offering flexible rubber earhooks for a comfortable, secure fit even on the go, the premium stereo headphone incorporates an in-line three-button remote with mic that lets you make and receive calls, access voice-control features, and listen to and manage playback from your iPhone or iPod.
- Works with Apple Voice Control and Voice Over technology
- Three-button remote handles voice and music control
- Improved sound for music, videos, games and voice calls
- Passive noise isolation for better sound at lower volume
New H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System for iPod shuffle
Who says you can’t listen to your music while swimming laps? The H2O Audio Interval Waterproof Headphone System features a sleek waterproof case and integrated waterproof headphones made for the 3rd-generation iPod shuffle. It attaches easily to any swim goggle, allowing you access your shuffle while you swim.
- Made for 3rd-generation iPod shuffle
- Waterproof to 12 ft./3.7 underwater
- Attaches easily to swim goggles
- Integrated waterproof headphones
FITNESS APPS & PODCASTS
Great Apps and Podcasts for Runners:
- Coach to 5K
- NikeWomen Training Club
- Runner’s World Video Podcast
Great Apps and Podcasts for Swimmers:
- Swim Log
- Swim Time Converter
- Speedo Make Waves Podcast
Other Great Fitness Apps and Podcasts
- Tap & Track: Calorie, Weight & Exercise Tracker
- Yoga STRETCH
- LIVESTRONG.COM Fitness Essentials
Tip: Check out the new Nike + iPod Sport Kit or Sensor because it lets you turn your iPod nano or iPod touch into a personal coach and get real-time feedback. You can upload your workout data and track your progress on your Mac or PC. With Nike + iPod cardio equipment at selected gyms, you can record your session on a workout machine, and upload your data to nikeplus.com when you get home.
For more information on Apple products, visit www.apple.com.