Bourbon & Bones’ highly anticipated second location at San Tan Village is officially open.
Part of restaurant group Square One Concepts, the restaurant is pleased to deliver its unique brand of contemporary steakhouse, featuring elegant-yet-unpretentious fine dining in the East Valley region.
Check out some of the menu offerings:
- Prime quality dry and wet aged steaks including bone-in cuts and chops, and Wagyu offerings
- Fresh Seafood. Such as Seared Ahi Tuna, Chilean Sea Bass, Scallops
- Appetizers. A vast selection from Chop House meatballs or Bone Marrow to Wagyu Steak tartare or Grilled Octopus
- Salads & Soup. French Onion, Tomato Mozzarella, Caesar Salad or Iceberg Wedge
- Dessert. Apple Crumble, Bourbon Butter Cake, Buffalo Trace Root Beer Float
- 600 bourbon varieties, Arizona’s largest selection, and a robust cocktail program, including table side cart service in the bar and dining room
- Sommelier-curated 1,500 bottle wine selection, among Arizona’s largest; Coravin wine service yielding ‘by the glass’ options of rare varieties
- Happy Hour. Bourbon, cocktails, wines, plus flavorful accompanies such as Prime Rib Sliders, Bourbon & Bones Burger (not available regular hours), Crispy Calamari Fries, among others
- Monday-Sunday 3pm-10pm
- Bar opens 3pm seven days a week
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3pm-6pm
For more information visit https://www.bourbonandbonesaz.com/