Join Mountain Shadows on select Saturdays at Hearth ’61 to take part in the resort’s unique, fun and informative Spirited Sipping Seminars. The resort’s beverage experts will guide attendees through a themed tasting seminar and history lesson about select wine, beer and spirits.
Each seminar is 30 to 45 minutes, taking place from 3 to 4 p.m. and costs $30 per person.
Take a look at the 2018 Spirited Sipping Seminars lineup:
- Weekend Wine Sessions: Enjoy a tasting of three wines, plus a full glass of your favorite of the three:
- Sept. 8 | Food & Wine Pairing
- Craft of the Cocktail: Indulge with a tasting of three expertly mixed cocktails, plenty to get your afternoon going.
- Aug. 25 | The Mojito: Then & Now
- Oct. 6 | Bourbon
- Brews & (Taste) Buds: Savor samples of three brews, plus a full glass of the one you fancy most.
- Sept. 22: What Makes a Great IPA
- Oct. 20: USA vs. Europe