Listen to your inner Harry Styles and get your Watermelon Sugar high this Tues, Aug 3rd to celebrate National Watermelon Day! Try one of three delicious 1800 Tequila watermelon cocktails:
- 1800 Silver Summer Sangria (a fresh take on the sangria with tequila, rosé and fresh watermelon
- 1800 Tequila The Ultimate Margarita Watermelon (the #1 premium margarita in the US!)
- 1800 Watermelon Cooler (made with tequila and Jarritos watermelon-flavored soda)
1800 Silver Summer Sangria
- 1 oz 1800 Silver3 oz rosé
- .25 oz fresh lime juice
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 3 cubes watermelon
Muddle watermelon, shake, and strain over ice cubes in a stemless wine glass. Top with rosé and stir gently to combine. Garnish with cucumber-wrapped inner glass and watermelon slice.
1800 Tequila The Ultimate Margarita Watermelon
Chill, pour and enjoy! Add salt to rim and fresh watermelon if desired.
1800 Watermelon Cooler
- 2 oz. 1800 Silver
- 4 oz. Jarritos Watermelon
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. cream
Build all ingredients in a soda fountain glass with crushed ice, stirring gently to incorporate. Garnish with a watermelon wedge and a fresh cilantro sprig.