Merkin Vineyards is offering new premium dinner bag “kits”. Whether you’re searching for the perfect gift or splurging on yourself, this comprehensive dinner bag with Arizona-centric foods has everything you need for memorable evenings.
Each bag contains:
- A Caduceus / Merkin large cooler bag
- 1 bottle Caduceus Cellars 2015 le Cortigiane ONESTE
- 1 bottle Merkin Vineyards 2019 Shinola Orancia
- 1 – Small Riedel etched stemless glass
- 1 – Large Riedel etched stemless glass
- Caduceus / Merkin black wine key
- 8oz jar of Merkin Vineyards Olives (featuring olives from Judith’s Orchard, Jerome, AZ)
- 10oz bag Merkin Vineyards prickly pear pasta (handmade at Merkin Osteria, Cottonwood, AZ)
- 1 – 16oz jar Merkin Vineyards tomato sauce
- Jelly Belly treats in keepsake Puscifer tin
These kits will be available in all tasting rooms beginning Oct. 16 and shipping from Caduceus.org on Oct. 19.
Merkin Vineyards aims to give guests a unique Arizona experience. The farm-to-table, vine-to-glass concept only serves and pours what can be grown and produced in the state, primarily by Merkin Vineyards owner and head winemaker Maynard James Keenan and his team in the Verde Valley.