From the cutest gingerbread man ever to a decadent pie with custard and whipped cream, stop by these Valley favorites for delicious, seasonal gingerbread treats.
- Kneaders Bakery and Cafe Chocolate-dipped gingerbread man. A traditional, and adorable, favorite like Grandma used to make–but amped up by being dipped in chocolate.
- Sweet Republic: Gingerbread ice cream. A spicy, seasonal scoop that is a unique way to get your gingerbread fix.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Gingerbread cupcake. Available through Dec. 31, this fragrant spiced ginger cake is topped with cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar and adorned with a gingerbread man.
- Karl’s Quality Bakery: Chocolate-dipped gingerbread sticks. Pair these sticks with your morning cup of coffee.
- Lisa’s Rum Cake: Gingerbread cake pie. Impress at the holiday table with this beauty, comprised of one layer of moist yellow cake topped with spiced gingerbread Italian custard and frosted with Lisa’s signature Italian whipped cream. The pie is finished with cinnamon dusting around edges and a gingerbread man cookie on top.
- Luci’s Healthy Marketplace and Luci’s at the Orchard: Gingerbread pancakes. The delectable homemade recipe is topped with cinnamon, powdered sugar and whipped cream. The special will be offered through Dec. 31.