Who wouldn’t love to stroll through the vineyards of Napa Valley and see vine-ripened grapes and experience cooler-than-here temperatures? In celebration of the new Fleming’s 100™, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is offering one couple that very opportunity. After being flown to the region, the lucky winners will visit some of the area’s most iconic wineries, including the legendary Caymus Vineyards. The Caymus Vineyard excursion calls for a VIP tour of the winery, a private barrel tasting and a delectable lunch. Here’s the 411 on this fabulous getaway, which is valued at $5,200:
Napa Getaway Sweepstakes Prize includes:
● Roundtrip coach airfare for two to Oakland International Airport
● $300 rental car allowance for you to discover wine country
● 4 days and 3 nights of hotel accommodations in Napa Valley
● $1,000 in spending money for meals and incidentals
Caymus VIP Tour includes:
● Tour of Caymus Vineyards with Chuck Wagner
● Private barrel tasting of Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
● Napa Valley-style picnic lunch in the Caymus garden
● Gift of wine selections from Caymus Vineyards and the Wagner Family of Wines (shipping included)
To view the official contest rules, visit http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/NapaGetaway/rules.html. Contestants must enter by Sept. 30.
These are the Most Beautiful McDonald’s in the World
From legendary arches to ornate structures, here are the 13 most beautiful McDonald’s in the world.
Customer Appreciation Day at Luci’s
Just three and a half months after opening, Luci’s Healthy Marketplace in Phoenix was damaged when a fire…
Valley Restaurants Ready for “Flavors of the Valley” Fundraiser
TASTE OF THE NFL Rallies 25 Valley Restaurants for “Flavors of the Valley” Fundraising Promotions to Kick Hunger Each…
Foodie news roundup for the week of March 25: Drunk Munk, Sunday Funday 5K & Brunch Festival, Pita Jungle The Golden Pita, Zinburger Gilbert, Royal Crawl,, El Hefe, Creamistry, Suski Roku vegan omakase
Oh this would be amazing!