Who wouldn’t love to stroll through the vineyards of Napa Valley and see vine-ripened grapes and experience cooler-than-here temperatures? In celebration of the new Fleming’s 100™, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is offering one couple that very opportunity. After being flown to the region, the lucky winners will visit some of the area’s most iconic wineries, including the legendary Caymus Vineyards. The Caymus Vineyard excursion calls for a VIP tour of the winery, a private barrel tasting and a delectable lunch. Here’s the 411 on this fabulous getaway, which is valued at $5,200:
Napa Getaway Sweepstakes Prize includes:
● Roundtrip coach airfare for two to Oakland International Airport
● $300 rental car allowance for you to discover wine country
● 4 days and 3 nights of hotel accommodations in Napa Valley
● $1,000 in spending money for meals and incidentals
Caymus VIP Tour includes:
● Tour of Caymus Vineyards with Chuck Wagner
● Private barrel tasting of Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
● Napa Valley-style picnic lunch in the Caymus garden
● Gift of wine selections from Caymus Vineyards and the Wagner Family of Wines (shipping included)
To view the official contest rules, visit http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/NapaGetaway/rules.html. Contestants must enter by Sept. 30.
Now that July 4 is behind us, it's time to ditch heavy potato and macaroni salads for something lighter, healthier, more flavorful and colorful. The restaurants below have some lip-smacking sides for your next pool party or family barbecue. Call ahead or place an order online to simplify your life and summer.