Known for combining traditional Southwestern and Mexican ingredients, spices, and cooking techniques to create delicious food, Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill is launching a new Winter seasonal menu on December 28.
Featuring the flavors and ingredients of the season, this new menu is chef-driven, scratch-made and uses the best ingredients.
The new menu includes:
- Grits & Lobster – Sauteed lobster in a white wine butter sauce, pico de gallo, Z’Tejas cheese blend, chipotle puree and black bean BBQ sauce. $16
- Salmon Cakes – Sauteed spinach, roasted garlic, Sriracha aioli, lemon, avocado cilantro cream. $10
- Pork Pozole – Garlic, cumin, Habanero, Guajillo sauce, hominy, roasted poblanos, onion, radish, lime, jalapeno, cilantro, cabbage, chips $9
- Chipotle Short Ribs – Slow braised beef ribs, roasted poblano mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, roasted butternut squash, herb habanero butter, chipotle demi-glace. $24
- Maple & Agave Half Chicken – Maple and agave grilled chicken, herb habanero butter, rice, Brussels sprouts, roasted butternut squash. $20
- Apple & Ducle de Leche Cheesecake $9
There are also two specialty drinks – Homemade mi abuelita eggnog with spices and rum ($9) and a coffee horchata, housemade horchata blended with iced coffee, Kahula and Fireball whiskey ($9)
In 1989, the first Z’Tejas opened in an old Victorian house on historic 6th St. in downtown Austin, Texas. Since then, Z’Tejas has grown to become the premier dining destination for Mexican and Southwestern style cuisine in Austin and Phoenix. Z’Tejas has two locations in the Valley at 7221 W. Ray Rd. in Chandler and 10625 N. Tatum Blvd. in Phoenix.
For more information, visit www.ztejas.com.