This summer, savor the flavors of the sun as you transport yourself to the South of France with Francine Restaurant’s new Prix Fixe Weekend Brunch Menu. Featuring fresh seasonal dishes, the special weekend brunch menu is now available every Saturday and Sunday starting at 10 a.m.
Located in the luxury wing at Scottsdale Fashion Square, Francine Restaurant serves French fare with a Mediterranean twist and draws inspiration from the rustic charms and soulful cuisine of Southern France.
Curated by Chef-Owner Laurent Halasz and Executive Chef Connor Harmon, the delightful prix fixe menu was designed to showcase the flavors of the season and the dishes that have made the South of France a destination of a lifetime.
The new weekend menu includes bottomless coffee, tea or one Bloody Mary, mimosa or glass of sparkling wine, plus the following:
- Flat bread with roasted peppers and fried sage
- Flat bread with whipped goat cheese, tomato, cucumber and pomegranate
- Pea Soup en Croute, crab and mint
- Hummus, lentil and frisée
- Omelet Francine, garlic-herb cheese
- Eggs Benedict, avocado, pork or smoked salmon
- Quiche Lorraine, lardon, gruyere cheese, arugula salad
- Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich (+$5), horseradish, gruyere cheese, watercress
- Croque Madam, ham, gruyere cheese, mornay and egg
- Roasted Chicken Salad, balsamic, gorgonzola and walnut
- Moules Frites, shallot, wine and fennel
- Faroe Island Salmon (+$10), arugula, avocado, champagne vinaigrette
- Copper State Reserve Prime Steak Frites (+$10), olive oil, béarnaise, salsa verde
This special offering is available at Francine Restaurant for brunch only on Saturdays and Sundays beginning at 10 a.m. and is $46 per guest. The regular brunch and lunch menu will also be available during this time for guests to enjoy.
While brunch reservations are not required, guests are encouraged to book a table ahead of time at www.francinerestaurant.com.
Photos courtesy Francine Restaurant