Whether for dine in or take out, Chompie’s offers festive Chanukah menus that features family meals, sides and desserts at the restaurant’s four Valley locations.
The $149 meal serves eight and includes:
- Matzo ball soup
- Choice of sliced beef brisket or roasted chicken
- Choice of two sides (latkes, roasted potatoes, homestyle green beans, and a broccoli-carrot medley)
- Lovey Borenstein’s holiday dessert (apple and cherry strudel)
Chompie’s will have a dine-in plate of its Chanukah dinner for $18.99 for adults and $9.99 for children under 10 during the eight-day celebration from Dec. 6 – 14.
For those who want to supplement their family meals, the restaurant’s Chanukah favorites are also available for take-away by the pint, pound or piece.
- Raisin Challah Bread ($6)
- Jewish Rye Bread ($4.99)
- Matzo Ball Soup ($7.99 / qt)
- Homemade Brisket Gravy ($3.99 / pt)
- Applesauce ($4.99 / pt)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes ($4.99 / lb)
- Black & Whites ($5.99 / 6 pack)
- Chocolate Bobka ($8.99)
- Chanukah Cookies ($2.25 each)