Sprouts Farmers Market is gearing up to open its newest outpost in Scottsdale on April 11 at 7 a.m. The new store at Gainey Ranch will be the fourth to open in the healthy grocer’s home state this year.
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and the public is invited to join the festivities and shop among thousands of healthy items offered throughout the grocery store.
Grand opening day giveaways:
- The first 200 shoppers will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. A line is expected to form at 6 a.m.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, April 14 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, April 15 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.