All-inclusive and luxury join forces at Banyan Tree Ungasan, a cliffside resort in the happening destination of Bali. Named one of the 58 most luxurious hotels in the world by Forbes Travel Guide, the exotic resort is offering an all-inclusive package with no minimum stay.
Perched above the sea on Bali’s southernmost peninsula, this resort offers unrivaled views of the Indian Ocean. Each villa here is its own intimate retreat with a private landscaped garden, marble bathroom with sunken bath, a Balinese-style outdoor shower, private infinity-edge pool, outdoor jet pool and a Balinese balé to laze the day away in.
Experience Banyan Tree Ungasan and all it has to offer with its all-inclusive package that includes:
- Accommodations in a spacious private pool villa overlooking pristine gardens with breathtaking ocean views
- Breakfast at Bambu Restaurant
- A three-course lunch at Bambu featuring signature dishes immersed in Indonesia’s rich culinary traditions and international favorites
- A three-course dinner at Bambu
- All day beverages during restaurant operation hours in all food and beverage outlets (soft drinks, juices, local beer, local house pouring wine and house spirits)
- One-time replenish of the minibar (non-alcoholic beverages only)
- Complimentary guest activity
Rates start at $717 per night.
Click here for more information.