We can dream can’t we? If a winter wonderland isn’t your style, enjoy authentic Lowcountry experiences with family and friends during the winter months thanks to the ultra-luxe Auberge Resort in South Carolina. The Inn at Palmetto Bluff combines the best of southern hospitality with world-class charm for guests of all ages. And this season boasts packages that need no wrapping.
Fall into a number of these packages, fit for your unique experience.
Winter Wonder offers its guests
- Luxurious king bedded guest cottage accommodations.
- Three course dinner for two one night in the River House Dining Room or Canoe Club.
- Breakfast for two daily in Buffalo’s.
- Your choice of one activity per person (some activities require two participants.)
- One round of golf at the May River Golf Club (caddie gratuity not included.)
- 60 minute Palmetto Bluff Classic Massage at our Spa.
- 4 hour Daufuskie Artisans & History Tour (requires 2 participants.)
- Palmetto Bluff Geocaching Experience
- Take one of our Mercedes to Savannah and receive a private tour of the town (requires 2 participants).
Rates begin at $560.
From Dec 20-Dec 30, wrap your self in the intimate setting Palmetto Bluff offers with the Intimate Holidays package, which includes:
- A two night stay in one of our luxurious king-bedded accommodations.
- Champagne in your room upon arrival.
- Breakfast included each morning.
- Dinner one night in the River House Dining Room or Canoe Club
- $100 Resort Credit to be used toward any activity, amenity or dining
- Complimentary Activities include:
- Nightly smores by the firepits.
- Tennis, croquet, lawn bowling.
- Kayaks, canoes and fishing equipment for our inner waterways.
- 2 fitness studios
- Yoga and fitness classes.
Rates begin at $495.
Want to make The Inn at Palmetto Bluff your home for the holidays? Save $300 per night with the Home for the Holidays package, including
- Complimentary Activities:
- Nightly smores by the firepits
- Tennis, croquet, lawn bowling
- Kayaks, canoes and fishing equipment for our inner waterways
- 2 fitness studios
- Yoga and fitness classes
To learn more, visit www.palmettobluff.com or call 866.706.6565.