I’ve always wondered why Sedona seems to be in its own world. The pace changes when you wind through its narrow streets. The weight of stress and unknown anxiety slips by when you step out among the red rocks of colossal canyons. It’s a fresh breath to welcome this peaceful atmosphere of new beginnings and saturate your senses with the awe-simplistic nature of L’auberge de Sedona resort.
Meticulously situated in the heart of Sedona, this nature inspired resort offers more than a breath of fresh air. Sure, a short walk to Oak Creek or a delicious meal on the creekside patio may be just what one needs to clear the head, but why not welcome the new year with in-room massages and ski packages.
Check out these current guest packages through March 2013.
Sedona Snowmance Package
The name alone should already put you in a jolly mood, for this package includes:
- 2 free lift tickets to Flagstaff Snowbowl (only an hour away)
- A one-time $75 spa or F&B credit with a minimum two night stay in a luxury cottage or traditional lodge king room
Rates start at $275 per night for traditional lodge king room (excluding nightly service fee, parking fee and applicable taxes.)
Available through March 15, 2013. Blackout dates may apply.
Spa on the Creek Package
Soothe yourself in their beautiful spa by experiencing a couples massage, or indulge in a private in-room treatment. Either way, this Package will renew your mind and body. Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations in either a Lodge Room or Cottage
- $300 Spa credit for use during your stay
- Breakfast credit of $36 each morning at L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek
Two night minimum stay required*
Though these packages may be the perfect prescription for much needed rest, my favorite includes a little love for your four-legged friend.
That’s right, L’Auberge de Sedona welcomes you and your extended family in their Garden Cottages, where dogs are more than welcomes as guests. The resort offers a range of pet-friendly services and amenities, including:
- Dog beds of various sizes
- Food and water bowls
- Goodie bag containing a toy, treats and clean-up bags, plus a map of nearby walking trails
- Pet sitting (bookable in advance)
- Dog walking (bookable in advance)
- Leashes (available on request)
- Information about the nearest pet store and veterinary services
There is a fee of $35 per night for pets under 50 pounds, and $50 per night for pets over 50 pounds.
To learn more, visit www.lauberge.com.