Enjoy spring training in all its luxury at Omni Montelucia.
As 1 of 2 states to host spring training, Arizona serves as the perfect backdrop for endless days of sunshine and America’s favorite past time. And of all its cities to provide countless things to do, there’s not one better than Scottsdale. This year, Omni Montelucia is giving guests the ultimate spring training experience. From arriving to the game in an Aston Martin to customized party menus in honor of your team, read up on the eight reasons to be #AtTheOmni this spring.
1. Take advantage of Omni’s luxurious stay packages that offer up to 30% off with a Sunday arrival or start the morning off right before you head to the game with the Bed & Breakfast package.
2. Fuel up by stopping by Crave Café before stepping out for the day. Grab some java and those last minute picnic blankets, sun screen, lip balm, hats and everything else you may need for a day at the ballpark.
3. Show up like the players and arrive at the ballpark in an exotic car (think Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Porsche and more) that can be rented for a day or weekend through the resort’s concierge as part of its Dream Car Driving Experience.
4. You might think hot dogs when you think baseball but it’s all about authentic Arizona flavor at the Omni. The resort’s Taqueria Centro features a nine-panel media display so you don’t miss a second of action, all while serving up local beers on tap and authentic seasonal street tacos inspired by visiting teams.
5. Whether you’re celebrating a win or soothing a loss, Omni’s poolside cabanas will do the trick. With views of Camelback Mountain, sofa seating for up to six, misters, four premium bottled waters, one chips and house made salsa trio, towel service, pool attendant and complimentary WiFi, the $99 per person rental is a real home base steal.
6. Happy Hour at the Omni means rest and relaxation. The Spanish-inspired Joya Spa offers happy hour pricing on Mondays with deals like a classic massage or transformation facial starting at just $105, or upgrade to the deep tissue sports massage — you did spend all day at the ballpark after all.
7. Host the ultimate spring-inspired tailgate party from your own Presidential Suite or Chef’s Kitchen. These upscale accommodations are ideal for social get togethers and feature multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. You can even create your own customized menu in honor of your team.
8. Cozy up at the end of the day in your plush bed and binge on all the baseball action with access to MLB TV in room, all while munching on favorites from the full room service menu.
Make sure to follow @omnimontelucia and share all your spring training adventures by tagging #AtTheOmni.
For more information, visit: omnimontelucia.com