See why TripAdvisor ranks this upscale, all-suites boutique hotel as “One of Scottsdale’s best.” Located in Scottsdale’s exclusive Gainey Ranch neighborhood, Gainey Suites recently added $2.5 million in enhancements to the guest suites and public spaces…as well as a stunning oasis-like pool area, and the Terrace Bar overlooking the lush courtyard and desert gardens.
Take advantage of the in-house 24/7 fitness center or, just around the corner, enjoy discounted member-guest rates at the Gainey Village Health Club & Spa with a world-class athletic club and pampering spa. Next door, explore The Shops-Gainey Village and a collection of great 4th of July Cool Country BBQ Package
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Starting at $149 per room, enjoy foot-stompin’ fun and a great time for the whole family! Enjoy the beautiful new resort pool and Terrace Bar overlooking the oasis-like courtyard. Your package includes:
- A stylish suite featuring the wonderful Gainey Suite Dreams Bed
- LIVE country music from 4-7pm
- Jimbo the Clown with magic tricks & balloon sculptures extraordinaire
- Face painting by BEPI
- Grilled burgers, dogs and brats, fries, corn on the cob, salads, lots of watermelon and Make Your Own Sundae
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Free soft & cuddly Gainey Teddy Bears to take home with you
- Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet on Sunday morning
- Free WiFi
Make your reservations now! Use promo code JLYBBQ15 (restrictions apply; see details at GaineySuitesHotel.com) and book now, email email@example.com or call 480.922.6969 or 800.970.4666.
Summer Suite Spot Package
Stay & play this summer and enjoy restaurant and spa discounts, plus a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet and free WiFi. Call 800.970.4666 or click SUMMER to learn more about Gainey Suites Hotel at 7300 E. Gainey Suites Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.