Valentine’s Day is all about feeling the love.
And sometimes, the best way to feel love is by giving the gifts of food and spa pacakges.
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa makes all of that possible, and convenient by offering fabulous options in both the culinary and spa areas.
Read on to find out.
V-Day Dinner at elements
Sanctuary’s signature restaurant, elements, is one of the dreamiest places in Scottsdale to enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner.
Dinner includes a Chef’s Amuse, and a 4-course prix fixe menu that features items such as:
- Baby beetroot & goat cheese tart
- Roasted vegetable & farro salad
- Seared diver scallops
- Maple leaf farm’s duck
- Bacon wrapped filet of beef
- and much more
Dinner will be served from 5:30 – 10:00 p.m., and is priced at $125 per person.
Spa Harmony Package
Show the one you love that they deserve a treat by booking the Spa Harmony package. With this, you’ll get:
- Three-night accommodations in a beautiful Sanctuary casita
- Third night FREE
- Daily breakfast credit (up to $25/person) in elements or in-room
- Two 60-minute spa treatments per person (up to $165/treatment)
Rates vary depending on season, so call for details.