Adeline, Downtown Phoenix’s newest residential high-rise, is now taking interest for pre-leasing.
Located in the heart of the city at the Collier Center at 222. E. Jefferson Street, Adeline will be a 25-story, 379-unit for-rent luxury apartment community boasting spectacular floor-to ceiling window views of the glittering downtown skyline.
Dining, shopping and entertainment, including the Phoenix Suns Arena and Chase Field, are just steps away, in addition to the Valley Metro light rail. The development is overseen by the international real estate firm Hines and move-ins begin this October.
Residents in the studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment homes can look forward to enjoying community amenities such as:
- Elevated outdoor courtyards
- An outdoor junior Olympic-size swimming pool
- A 2,800-square-foot fitness center
- A first-of-its-kind rooftop dog park
- An indoor great room with private and group seating, and a community kitchen
- A large co-working space with breakout areas, personal cubbies and private conference areas
- 4,500 square feet of retail or restaurant space on the street level for added convenience
For more information, please visit www.adelinedowntown.com.