The top 5 things that fit in your carry-on for fitness:
1) Lacrosse ball – great for massage the knots and unlocking tight muscles that get bound up during long periods of sitting during travel
2) Jump rope – great if you’re in a pinch and have to do something in the hotel room first thing in the morning or before you head to bed
3) Tennis Shoes – you can run anywhere, no matter where you end up. Cardio if FREE.
4) Foam Roller – stimulate blood flow to the extremities between flights or in the hotel after a long day of travel and sightseeing
5) Mobility Strap – lengthen tight muscles and increase range of motion that you struggle to get into on your own
Check out how to pack it all in on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvmC-XgNoL/
Mycal Anders, MS, CSCS (@coachderz)