It doesn’t take five seconds on “Best Pinterest User” Guy Downes’ prolific account before you learn something something new and supremely interesting. In no time, we’d discovered fantastic tips like how to make a nutella latte, that AMC’s “Better Call Saul” premieres in November, and how to get started with Facebook’s new Paper app.
Downes is the founder of Deep Space Marketing, a Web, social media and digital design studio in Gilbert, AZ, so it’s no wonder he knows his way around the hottest digital media platforms. What we love is that he refrains from the infographic overload many digi-agencies weigh down their boards with – Downes does provide his fair share of Web site, business and social media tips, but also give us the opportunity to reflect on the 1950’s, soak up some Vintage Arizona sun and learn about top Valley restaurants.
- Board: Vintage Arizona
- Pin: Sunset Motel by Images by DBC, via Flickr
- Board: Just Because
- Pin: Circa 1950
- Board: Coffee – What else matters?
- Pin: So True.
- Board: Favorite Places and Spaces
- Pin: Bakery, Montmarte Quarter XIIIV
- Board: Get Inspired
- Pin: “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously busy in it.”
- Board: 1950’s
- Pin: Well hello there
- Board: Business
- Pin: Advertising is based on one thing…
- Board: Apple
- Pin: This is Apple’s New Mothership of an HQ