Phoenix and Scottsdale fashion, style, trends and beauty blog

Alexis Bittar’s New Fine Jewelry Line

Jewelry designer Alexis Bittar has entered into the luxury fine jewelry market. Bittar introduced his new fine jewelry collection, Alexis Bittar Fine, which fuses classic ‘50s femininity with the rock-and-roll edge of the ‘90s.

“It had to look unique because it can’t cannibalize what’s existing,” said the designer, who described the look of the fine jewelry as a fusion of “a grunge Nineties punk feeling with kind of this 1950s-ladylike-with-a-little-bit-of-a-thorn feel,” Bittar told WWD.

Bittar, who is known for his fashion-forward costume jewelry designs, incorporates a mix of precious and semiprecious stones in the Fine collection. Stunners include sparkling marquis chandelier earrings with iolite, chalcedony and pavé diamonds and a marquis edged ring with prongs of pavé diamonds clenching a custom-cut ocean blue quartz.

WWD reports that 25 percent of Bittar’s new fine jewelry collection is set in 18-karat gold, with the other 75 percent in sterling silver with 18-karat gold. Prices range from $295 to $16,000.

The collection is available at select Neiman Marcus stores, all Alexis Bittar stores and online.

Here are some gorgeous knockouts from Alexis Bittar Fine:

Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 11.53.06 PM

Mystic Marquis Stacked Ring, $895

 

Fine Water Marquis Fancy Cut Ring, $1,995

Water Marquis Fancy Cut Ring, $1,995

Mystic Marquis Strand Necklace, $4,595

Mystic Marquis Strand Necklace, $4,595

Golden Ice Marquis Strand Necklace, $13,995

Golden Ice Marquis Strand Necklace, $13,995

Mystic Marquis Drop Clip Earrings, $1,995

Mystic Marquis Drop Clip Earrings, $1,995

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.