Escapology, a popular national escape room venue with 56 locations around the world, is excited to announce it will be opening its first franchised Arizona location on Friday, September 3 in SanTan Village (2218 E. Williams Field Road, Suite 109). This will be the second Escapology location that franchise owners and siblings, Anna, Leah and Cody Stovall, have opened.
To celebrate the grand opening, the new location will be offering the first 100 players of the public who line up on Friday, September 10 beginning at 5 p.m. the chance to sign up and reserve a date and time for their free experience OR receive a free voucher (customer choice).
No prior registration is needed, only groups of eight people are allowed at a time, and the Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure room is excluded from this promotion.
Escapology isn’t just about escaping a themed room, it’s also about escaping reality for a little while, too. We’re excited to bring these exciting adventures to Valley and give the community a fun way to spend time with friends and family.
– Anna Stovall
The 3,800 square-foot space will feature five live interactive experiences played in private groups of up to eight people. Participants in the 60-minute adventures will solve puzzles, open locks and discover secret rooms while trying to escape. Each room is controlled by gamemasters, who help players with clues and support throughout the experience. The rooms include:
- Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure: The town of Crystal Cove and the surrounding areas are being terrorized by monsters and ghosts. The local Baroness Maria Richman has gone missing and it is suspected that the ghost sightings have something to do with it!
- Mansion Murder: You are Robert Montgomerie, the only remaining direct heir to the Kildermorie Estate and the Montgomerie family fortune. You’re attending a family gathering, hosted by your grandfather, Hugh ‘Monty’ Montgomerie, the 9the Earl of Kildermorie to celebrate the dawn of the new Millennium. As the guests raise a toast, a scream fills the air…Your grandfather is found dead in the library – and it looks like MURDER!
- Antidote: Dr. Walter Brandt is a high-ranking chemical weapons specialist for the United States government, part of a secret department that is only recognized by a series of mysterious numbers and letters. He has been developing powerful viruses capable of eradicating enemy forces with swift pace and deadly accuracy. He has gone rogue and has become a threat to the US and potentially the entire human race. You are a team of scientists investigating Dr. Brandt’s abandoned laboratory. You’ve been tasked with finding the only known antidote to virus TS-51 before it gets passed into enemy hands.
- Seven Deadly Sins: In the late 19th century, during an ill-fated Halloween service, the deranged minister of Crickley Church decided to kill his entire congregation after their confessions had convinced his twisted mind that they had, among themselves, committed the 7 Deadly Sins. As the congregation choked on their last breaths, the minister incited a curse on the children playing in the rooms beneath the church, and then buried himself alive in the church’s hidden crypt, determined to haunt the church forevermore. Your great grandfather was one of those innocent children. You began to think back on the mysterious deaths of family members and close friends ever since that fateful night.
- Lost City: Archibald Tucker was one of the greatest explorers of the 1930s. His tales of adventure were known the world over and his prized journal documented every adventure. While exploring an abandoned temple in The Lost City, he uncovered a treasure so rare, no man alive had seen it! A sudden gust of wind slams the temple door shut – sealing Tucker and his journal inside! Both were never seen again.
The venue will be open on Mondays through Thursdays from 3 to 8 p.m., Fridays from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m., Saturdays from 11 to 12 a.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.