This summer, Veuve Clicquot is celebrating the launch of the Clicquot Mail Truck in the Valley with Clicquot En Route. The events are open to the public and feature dining and drinking deals (including some freebies), live music and much more.
Save the date:
• On Thursday, June 11 from 7 to 10 p.m., stop by The Montauk for the official launch of the Clicquot en Route nationwide tour. For $20, guests can enjoy a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label paired with a complimentary mini Maine lobster and blue crab cake with Veuve Clicquot champagne caviar sauce. For $25, guests will receive a glass of Veuve Clicquot Non-Vintage Rosé with a complimentary mini Burrata.
• On Friday, June 12, from 4 to 7 p.m., Olive + Ivy will offer the ultimate Clicquot en Route happy hour to kick-off the weekend. Guests will be treated to a custom happy hour spread including prosciutto and fig bruschetta, funghi bruschetta and a funghi trifolati flatbread. Yellow Label will be available by-the-glass for $18 and by-the-bottle for $83.
• On Saturday, June 13, cool off with a signature Clicquot popsicle at the W Scottsdale. Clicquot will be taking over the W’s iconic rooftop WET pool and Sunset Lawn, for an afternoon of sun and champagne and a live DJ. Relax poolside with Yellow Label by-the-glass for $20 or Rosé for $25.
• End your Saturday evening at Scottsdale’s new hotspot, Dakota, where from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., Yellow Label and Rosé will be available by-the-glass for $15 and $20 respectively, and served with complimentary gourmet popcorn in a variety of sweet and savory flavors.
• End the weekend with a Sunday brunch at Phoenix’s, The Gladly. In addition to brunch favorites, guests can sip on Clicquot mimosas for $12 while enjoying live music from Lee Perreira and Clicquot games on the patio.