Delivering exciting surprises in cities across the country, the Clicquot Mail truck makes its first stop in Arizona today. Through the weekend, the truck will be stopping at a slew of the Valley’s top restaurants and hot spots for guests to enjoy amazing eats, drinks and great giveaways.
• On Wednesday, September 10, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., stop by La Grande Orange to see the Clicquot Mail Truck and enjoy specialty pizza paired with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label. Guests can also enjoy gelato infused with Yellow Label and by-the-glass specials for $15.
• Join us for a ladies night out at Kendra Scott on Thursday, September 11 from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Browse the jewelry and enjoy Demi Sec and Rose paired with miniature cupcakes, brownies, cakepops and cheesecakes. 20% of all sales will go to benefit the Ronan Thompson Foundation. Invitation attached.
• Kick of the weekend at The Gladly from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, September 12. Guests can enjoy playing Jenga and bottle toss on the patio while enjoying a $15 flute and appetizer pairing. Try the re-named “Reims 75” cocktail featuring a gin-infused cotton candy.
• On Saturday, September 13, The Maya Day and Nightclub will be hosting a pool party from 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Enjoy the tunes of DJ Soloman and special bottle pricing on Yellow Label for $100.
• Looking for a late night treat—stop by the W Hotel Scottsdale on Saturday September 13 from 9:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. Guests can enjoy live music and flutes of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label for $20 and also receive a custom cupcake delivered in a mini mailbox. Yellow Label will be available by-the-bottle for $125 and Rose by-the-bottle for $175.
Here are the local breweries where beer lovers can find this special draft and support the people of Maui and their ongoing recovery efforts.
This takeover at Platform 18 offers a unique opportunity to taste the innovative creations from one of the most celebrated cocktail bars in the world.
From banana-infused bourbon to Thai basil-infused gin and toasted coconut washed whiskey, there’s a cocktail for everyone.
The annual competition recognizes the best craft beer in the country.