FOUND:RE Phoenix Hotel and Match Market & Bar are pleased to present the next class in its Guide to Wine series on Thursday, February 11 with a focus on Spanish wine.
The seminar and sipping session will be hosted by Philip Nelson of Quench Fine Wines. Guests can enjoy samples of and education on the following varietals:
- Mestres Cava Brut Nature Coquet Gran Reserva
- Alvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat
- Bodegas Breca Calatayud Garnacha
- Txomin Etxaniz Getaria White
- Bodegas La Cana Albarino
- Bodegas Roda Rioja Reserva
- Bodegas La Horra “Corimbo” Ribera del Duero
- Bodegas Barbadillo Sherry Olorosso
Cost is $25 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and includes samples of each wine as well as light bites. Tickets can be purchased at www.eventbrite.com/e/match-guide-to-wine-tickets-139552670795; for more information, visit www.matchphx.com.
Date: Thursday, February 11
Time: 7:30-8:30 p.m.