One of our favorite spots in Scottsdale for delectable Asian fare and high-end drinks has announced some new additions to its already awesome menu. Fresh from celebrating its one-year anniversary, The Mint, located in Old Town Scottsdale, has unveiled a new menu which features several fresh dishes (see below) as well as old favorites that have been revamped. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Tuna Tartare – fresh, sushi-grade big eye tuna served raw with lime and mint cucumber
- Tempura Cod Sliders – battered cod topped with a spicy and fresh jalapeño aioli all inside a toasty rice bun
- Yakitori – choice of Thai curry-marinated chicken, sweet soy beef tenderloin, or soy ginger shrimp served with a selection of delicious sauces
- Wonton Chips – spiced wonton chips perfect for an afternoon snack or as a warm up for a main course
- Apple Cider Salmon – grilled salmon served atop an Asian pear and pea tendril salad tossed in miso dressing.
- Korean Pork Sliders – braised and shredded pork shoulder tossed in Korean BBQ sauce and served with sesame ginger slaw in a steamed rice bun.
To view The Mint’s complete new menu, visit www.themintaz.com.