Looking for a unique way to celebrate the Easter holiday? Well, we have the event for you.
Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen is teaming up with BarkHappy to bring dog lovers a special Second Annual PEEPS & Pints4Pups event on Sunday, March 25 from noon to 2 p.m. Bonus: The event is free for pups and their two-legged companions.
An optional package is available for a $12 early bird and a $15 general fee, and includes:
- an Easter-themed photo of participating pets wearing bunny ears by Flash and Hound Pet Photography
- a free demo run at RunBuddy Mobile, a $40 value
- a sample of Husse pet food
- samples of treats and seasonings from pawTree, a $10 value
- 4-ounce bag of Green Bone Bakery Biscuits
- a coupon for a free nail grinding at Smelly Dog
- a raffle entry for pet-friendly prizes
In addition to the PEEPS & Pints4Pups event, Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen is hosting a taste test of four specialty ales paired with a selection of seasonal PEEPS Brand Marshmallow Candies all weekend long.
Each flight includes:
- A Pancakes and Syrup PEEPS paired with a King George Amber
- A Sour Watermelon PEEPS with a Watermelon Ale
- A Traditional Blue PEEPS paired with a Biltmore Blonde Ale
- Orange Sherbet Flavored PEEPS dipped in Crème Flavored Fudge with an Orange Peel IPA
Proceeds from the Sunday event will benefit Arizona Small Dog Rescue, a nonprofit no-kill animal shelter for homeless, unwanted, abandoned or abused dogs and cats, while Central Kitchen will donate $3 from the sale of each PEEPS & Pints4Pups flight to Arizona Small Dog Rescue, as well. PEEPS & Pints4Pups flights will be available March 22 through March 25 at Central Kitchen. For tickets to the Sunday event, visit https://phxpeepsnpints.eventbrite.com/. PEEPS & Pints4Pups is a family-friendly event. All friendly, well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.