Even though Father’s Day is still a few weeks away, it’s never too early to plan your brunch, lunch, or dinner celebration. So here is a great list of Father’s Day dining deals throughout the Valley, cheers!
Common Ground Culinary
Common Ground Culinary is celebrating Father’s Day with two great specials being served all Sunday long! Go into Grassroots Kitchen & Tap in Scottsdale, or The Macintosh in Phoenix for delicious BBQ beef ribs.
These BBQ beef ribs are served with a side of crispy shoestring potatoes and brother’s tangy slaw. Chef Christopher is going to be doing his famous Prime Rib at The Collins Small Batch Kitchen on 32nd St. and Camelback, and at Twisted Grove Parlor + Bar in Scottsdale.
The Prime Rib is served with creamy horseradish, and au jus on the side. The Collins will be open from 4:00pm – 9:00pm on Father’s Day, and the other three restaurants will be open from 11:00am until 9:00pm.
Reservations are not required, but they are highly recommended!
- Grassroots Kitchen & Tap – 8120 N Hayden Rd E-100, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 699-0699 www.grassrootsaz.com
- The Macintosh – 2119 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 368-8766 www.themacintoshaz.com
- The Collins Small Batch Kitchen – 3160 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 730-3533 www.thecollinsaz.com
- Twisted Grove Parlor + Bar – 8220 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 699-0811 www.twistedgrove.com
This Father’s Day, treat Dad to a delicious meal at Roaring Fork on Sunday, June 20th beginning at 4:00pm. Available in the saloon and patio only, choose from an assortment of tempting menu options at a discounted prices including:
- Chicken Tinga Tacos made with Chipotle Chicken, Pickled Onion, Cotija Cheese and Flour Tortilla for $8.50
- Signature Queso Con Puerco served with Pepper Jack Cheese, Green Chili Pork and Crispy Tortilla Chips $9.00
- Green Chili Pork Stew served with warm Flour Tortillas $9.00
- Smoked Chicken Wings with Celery and Ranch $11.00 or Pork Wings served with Spicy Slaw and Chef Medina’s Select Sauce $14.00
- Hot Chicken Sandwich with Coleslaw, Pickles and French Fries $12.50
- RF Nachos made with Chicken Tinga, Queso, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Cilantro, Cotija, and Jalapeño $14.00
Pair these with one of Roaring Fork’s $7.00 Signature Sips including the Huckleberry Frozen Margarita, Raging Rita, Spicy Jalapeño Margarita, Adult Arnold Palmer, and more!
The Italian Daughter
On Father’s Day, expect a variety of new Sicilian dishes that were Tomaso’s favorite. Like her brother’s specials, all of the proceeds from the following dishes will be donated to the Tomaso Culinary Arts Foundation. The Italian Daughter will feature new dishes like a Sicilian seafood salad, Cioppino with lobster tail, Veal Spiedini and classic dishes on The Italian Daughter menu like the Veal Osso Buco (normally only offered on Friday and Saturday) and the Spaghetti Picchiu Pacchiu ($18).
23687 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255; (480) 404-6085; www.theitaliandaughter.com
The Sicilian Butcher (Tatum location)
During the week leading up to Father’s Day, June 14-20, The Sicilian Butcher Tatum location will be donating 100% of the proceeds from two of chef Tomaso’s favorite dishes to the foundation. The first specialty dish is a Veal Osso Buco ($36) braised in aromatic herbs and vegetables in a red wine reduction and served over a bed of saffron risotto.
The second is a Lobster Fra Diavolo ($29) with roasted garlic, san marzano tomatoes, Calabrian chilis, saffron, de-shelled lobster meat and linguini nero. Both of these dishes will be available at The Sicilian Butcher Tatum location for one week only.
15530 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 160, Phoenix; (602) 775-5140; www.thesicilianbutcher.com
The Humble Group
Humble Pie and Humble Bistro are celebrating Father’s Day with a special for a $25 bottle of Cabernet and the Gentleman’s Pizza, available all-day on Sunday, June 20th. The pizza features Italian sausage, ricotta cheese, sauteed leeks, spicy honey, toasted thyme and chili oil drizzle.
Humble Pie has two locations in Scottsdale and Glendale opening at 12pm. For more information, visit humblepieusa.com. Humble Bistro is located at High Street City Northing opening at 3pm. For more information, visit humblebistro.com.
Octane Raceway Man Brunch
Brunch features thick cut applewood bacon, pork sausage links, potatoes O’Brien, pearl sugar belgium waffles, fresh fruit and scrambled eggs. Reservations recommended. $20 per person for ages 10+, $6 for ages 4-9, FREE for kids under 3. Sign up at www.octanerraceway.com/manbrunch.
Race and Man Brunch: Upgrade dad’s Man Brunch fun with a race and brunch package. For $40 per person, receive an annual racing membership, one go-kart race at the country’s only indoor-outdoor track featuring 45 MPH karts, a gift for dad and the above Man Brunch meal. Reservations recommended. Sign up at www.octanerraceway.com/manbrunch.
Virtual Reality and Man Brunch: Venture into a new world with zombies or aliens with the Virtual Reality and Man Brunch package. For $60 per person, embark on a 45-minute VR session and the above Man Brunch meal. Gift for dad included. Reservations recommended. Sign up at www.octanerraceway.com/manbrunch.
Gift Card Bonus: Make Father’s Day great with an Octane Raceway eGift card! Get a $60 gift card for $50, or a $125 gift card for $100. Learn more at www.octaneraceway.com.
Eat Up Drive In
Swing by Eat Up Drive In in Arcadia on Father’s Day and dad can get a free cookie! The locally owned eatery serves meals that are individualized and family-sized, including prime dip sandwiches, braised BBQ short ribs, mac and cheese, crispy chicken sandwiches and more savory classics that dad and the whole family will love. https://eatupdrivein.com/
Celebrate Father’s Day by cheers-ing to Dad on Sunday, June 20 with 10 percent off bottles of all Petite Sirahs to enjoy at the LDV Tasting Room or at home.
For more about LDV Winery, visit www.ldvwinery.com.
PHX Beer Co.
Father’s Day is right around the corner and it sometimes can be hard to figure out just what to get for dad. PHX Beer Co. has dads in mind this holiday! On June 20th surprise dad with a six-pack from the local brewery!
Pick up a canned favorite of their signature IPA, Arizona Gold and the Sonoran White Chocolate Ale at either their Scottsdale location (8300 N Hayden Rd in Scottsdale) the PHX Beer Co. Tap Room and Brewery (located at 3002 E. Washington St. in Phoenix) or one of the many local retailers that sell PHX Beer Co. canned beverages.
Bird City is also available in 12 ounce cans. Prices vary depending on where you pick them up.Visit phxbeerco.com and follow them on Facebook for more details.
Hopdaddy Burger Bar
Hopdoddy Burger Bar is giving some great options for people dining in or celebrating from home this year given the gradual recovery from the pandemic. Check out the details below and let me know if you have any questions or requests! Happy to send high-res photos if needed.
- On Father’s Day, June 20, Hopdoddy is offering a second beef patty on the house with the purchase of a burger or burger bowl! Just mention the promotion in-person at any one of the burger joint’s restaurant locations or select the double beef option when ordering online at www.hopdoddy.com for curbside or pickup.
Celebrating at Home
- Just in time for Father’s Day, Hopdoddy is relaunching its DIY Doddy Burger Kit to make celebrating at a home easy. Available starting Wednesday, June 16, the kit includes everything you need to make Hopdoddy cheeseburgers and truffle fries for a family of 5 at home, all for only $29.95
- Certified Piedmontese is offering a select steaks box designed in collaboration with Hopdoddy’s Chef, Matt Schweitzer, for Father’s Day! Hopdoddy fans can use promo code HDFD to get 20% off and free shipping only on the Certified Piedmontese website.
Los Sombreros is offering customers a delicious way to celebrate dad with a Father’s Day special at its Scottsdale and Mesa locations. On Sunday, June 20, guests can enjoy a 16 oz. flat iron steak, polenta and grilled asparagus with a draft beer of their choice for $50.
The regular menu, showcasing authentic central Mexican cuisine and signature dishes like Pollo con Espinacas, Camarones al Tequila, Puerco en Mole Verde, and Carnitas will also be available for dine-in or takeout.
Ghett Yo Pizza
Ghett Yo Pizza, located at 4747 E Elliot Rd, Ahwatukee 85044, is offering several deals for Father’s Day weekend available Friday, June 18 to Sunday, June 20. For more information, please visit https://www.ghettyopizza.com/
- Buy a pizza and dad’s get a beer for $1, dine-in only
- Dough for Dads: buy one pizza get, get a second pizza for free, dine-in or carry out
- Buy two beverages and get a medium pizza for $5, dine-in or carry out
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is offering a Father’s Day Celebration meal for $40, available June 18 to June 20, which includes an 18” traditional cheese pizza, large Caesar or house salad, and a special bottle of Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon with your choice of custom label. Choose between “Happy Father’s Day June 20, 2021” or “Dad, I love you more than pizza and that’s saying a lot!”.
Grimaldi’s has seven locations in Arizona including Gilbert, Chandler, Peoria, Flagstaff, and three in the Scottsdale area. For more information or to find your neighborhood location, visit grimaldispizzeria.com.
Angry Crab Shack
The seafood restaurant is celebrating dads with all-day happy hour beers and mules, available on Sunday, June 20th.
Dig into some scrumptious seafood and spend quality time with dad as you thank him for being shrimply the best. Angry Crab Shack has 12 locations in Arizona with additional restaurants opening this year throughout the state. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit angrycrabshack.com.
Rusconi’s American Kitchen
Rusconi’s American Kitchen celebrates dad for three full days with an exclusive three-course prix fixe menu available Friday, June 18 through Sunday, June 20. Diners can choose one selection from each course below for $55 per person, plus tax and gratuity:
Starters, choice of one:
- American Onion Soup with Vermont Cabot Creamery Aged Cheddar
- Guajillo-Seared Ahi Tuna with Ramona Farms tepary bean salad and tomato olive oil jus
- Tomato and Burrata Salad with Basil Sorbet with marinated cucumbers, grape tomatoes, shallots and frisée
Main Courses, choice of one:
- Pecan Wood Grilled Prime Flatiron Steak with roasted corn and vegetable bread pudding, Amish blue cheese, wilted spinach and piquillo tapenade
- Coco and Spice Rubbed Natural Breast of Duck with summer cherry jus, crimini mushrooms and goat cheese grits
Desserts, choice of one:
- Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding with vanilla sauce, berries and salted caramel
- Caramelized Nixon Square Fig and Madagascar Vanilla Crème Brulée
This Father’s Day special includes one glass of chef’s choice red or white wine, a draft beer or a non-alcoholic beverage with which to toast Dad! Reservations can be made by calling (480) 483-0009 or via www.rusconiskitchen.com.
Ling and Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill
With restaurants loosening their restrictions – more and more are enjoying nights out with the family! This year 46% of Americans are looking to take Dad out to Brunch or a Special Dinner to say thank you!
In honor of Dad – Ling and Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill is offering a couple of fantastic ways to celebrate with him for Father’s Day (June 19 and 20)!
Treat dad to a Father’s Day Brunch & Brew from 11 – 3pm:
- Cheers to Dad – Draft beers, Spicy Bloody Marys and Make your Own Mimosas (traditional, Strawberry, Mango, Peach or Pineapple) will be offered for only $4 with any brunch item!
There is something for every Dad on their Brunch menu including:
- Surf & Turf Benedict, Char Siu Pork Benedict, Tempura Chicken and Waffles, Very Berry French Toast, Blackened Chicken and Pork Hash, Lings Avocado Toast and Breakfast Sliders!
Father’s Day Surf and Turf Spectacular for only $23 from 3pm-close:
- Guests get to create their own Surf and Turf!
- Enjoy a meal made with love – choose from their favorite Surf (salmon, scallops, or shrimp), Turf (sizzling chicken, steak or pork tenderloin) and Sauce (Savory Sesame-Garlic Glaze, Spicy Chili-Soy, or Sweet Ginger-Garlic Sauce)
- Their choices will be expertly wok’d with asparagus, onions, and mushrooms, and served sizzling tableside with a bowl of our famous wasabi mashed potatoes.
The Scottsdale location will also be partnering with 21 Degrees Cigar Bar (their neighbor) to pass out complimentary cigars to all Dads who celebrate at Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill that weekend!
Miracle Mile Deli
Now through June 20, 2021 – Buy $100 in gift cards and choose a bonus gift card free from the board. The bonus gift card could be valued from $20 to $100.
See the attached document for the MMD family pack details available for order for Father’s Day weekend celebrations. (Order/pick up by Saturday, as they are closed on Sundays.) MIRACLE MILE DELI is a local family-owned business available for all your catering needs for events, parties meetings, and more.
Order online here or call Josh. 602-776-0992 for boxed lunches, party platters, etc. https://www.ezcater.com/catering/miracle-mile-delicatessen-phoenix
Original Breakfast House
Why celebrate Dad for just one day when he can be recognized all month long? That’s the idea at Original Breakfast House, which is serving up Father’s Day specials in honor of Dad throughout the month of June. Featured Father’s Day dishes include:
- Caprese Omelette — Open-face omelette covered with fresh heirloom tomatoes, melted mozzarella and fresh basil, $14.50 (photo attached)
- Chicken Mole Tamale and Eggs served with rice, refried beans and tortillas, $15.50
- 6-ounce Filet Mignon and Eggs with chimichurri sauce, $17.50
- Shrimp and Grits — large shrimp sauteed with green and red peppers, onions, tomato and bacon served atop OBH’s famous cheesy grits with a poached egg and a house-made biscuit, $15.50
- Strawberry Romanoff Pancakes with fresh sliced strawberries and OBH’s special brown sugar sour cream sauce, $12.50
- Carne Asada Torta — a Telera roll layered with carne asada, queso fresco, avocado, tomato, lettuce and refried bean spread, served with French fries, $12.50
Specials are available for dine in and take out. For more, visit www.originalbreakfasthouse.com.
Give Dad an extra sweet surprise this Father’s Day (Sunday, June 20), by treating him to a meal at Chompie’s locations across the valley. And Chompie’s will sweeten the deal by offering Dad dessert — on the house!
Dads can have their choice of a free slice of cake or a large black and white cookie with purchase of an entrée. Offer is available exclusively for dine-in guests.
For more information, visit www.chompies.com.
On Sunday, June 20, in celebration of Father’s Day, Taphouse Kitchen locations (with one in Phoenix and one in Scottsdale) are making a big deal out of Dads when they dine.
All day long Dads receive a FREE TAPS Brewery Flask filled with house-made Smoked Prime/Brisket Seasoning and a recipe for beef roast, a thank you card with photo (photo will be taken in-house with Dad) and a $20 gift card.
For reservations at the Phoenix location, call 602-482-2800; for reservations at the Scottsdale location, call 480-656-0012. To make reservations online or for more information, visit www.taphousekitchen.com.
Phoenix City Grille
Dad deserves a great meal on Father’s Day – so why not treat him to an exclusive dish at Phoenix City Grille in celebration of all he does? On Sunday, June 20, Phoenix City Grille is offering the following specials designed just for Dad (but available for everyone!):
- Argentine New York Strip Loin — wood-grilled all-natural grass-fed beef served with pinto bean chili, avocado relish and smoked tomato salsa for $21 (add a fried egg for an additional $2)
- Smoked Prime Rib — featuring a 12-ounce cut of Prime beef, guajillo chile jus, crispy onion strings and horseradish whipped Yukon potatoes for $38
Above specials available after 2:00 p.m.; beginning after 4:00 p.m., the following dinner special is offered:
- Seafood Pasta — fresh pappardelle topped with sauteed wild Gulf shrimp, Chula Seafood salmon, crab meat, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, lemon caper butter sauce and Romano cheese, $27
All day long, Phoenix City Grille toasts to Dads with their choice of a complimentary beverage – either a glass of house wine or a domestic beer — to sip with their meal.
Specials are offered in addition to Phoenix City Grille’s full brunch menu, served from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and regular all day dining menu. For more information, visit www.phoenixcitygrille.com.
Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day with tasty specials (and of course something delicious to wash it down with!) at Urban Margarita! On Sunday, June 20 Urban Margarita is featuring the following brunch dishes in addition to its regular menu:
- Cabernet-braised Short Ribs Eggs Benedict
- Bananas Foster Frosted Flake French Toast
- Guests can also raise a glass to Dad with a draft beer for just $3.00 or a Bloody Mary for just $5.00 each.
For more, visit www.urbanmargarita.com.
Gabriella’s Contemporary American Cuisine
On Sunday, June 20, Gabriella’s Contemporary American Cuisine celebrates Dads with a feast fit for a king. In addition to its regular menu, Dads (and their guests!) can enjoy the following meal for $90 (plus tax and gratuity):
- A Tomahawk steak served with a wedge salad, vegetables, potatoes and mousse cake for dessert
Reservations can be made by calling 480-534-7625. For more information, visit www.gabriellasscottsdale.com.
EAT by Stacey Weber
This Father’s Day, Chef Stacey Weber, owner of EAT by Stacey Weber in Phoenix, is ready to feed the whole family with a ready-to-eat and ready-to-pick-up feast made with organic, local ingredients that put dad’s tastebuds first.
Start your three-course experience with their iceberg wedge salad with crispy bacon, shaved red onion, heirloom cherry tomatoes and buttermilk blue cheese. Up next enjoy a dad-inspired main course of sweet and spicy barbequed ribs and a honey and bourbon beef brisket. For dessert, dad can enjoy his own individual banana butter cake topped with caramel drizzle.
EAT will also have loved-by-dad snacks and sides that include spicy deviled eggs, grilled bacon jalapeño poppers, twice baked potatoes, smokey mixed baked beans and jalapeño cheesy cornbread muffins.
Customize and choose your Father’s Day menu and order before Thursday, June 17 at 8 a.m. for a Sunday, June 20 pickup between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Press Coffee is releasing the World’s Greatest Dad blend. The specialty blend and limited supply bag will be a balanced blend of coffee with nutty flavors and an overall sweetness. It will be sold at all nine Valley Press locations and online beginning June 7 for $16 until the end of the month.
Press Coffee is proud to source the highest quality beans from the world’s best coffee farms and roasts them to perfection here in Phoenix. Press has been Arizona’s local coffee roaster since 2008. Quality driven and community focused, Press shares its passion for specialty coffee by providing the highest quality coffee products, service and knowledge with customers and community every day.
Other bags and coffee tools are available online at www.presscoffee.com.
Give dad the gift of eating healthy with a trip to Pita Jungle on Father’s Day! Dads can enjoy the Mediterranean-style Kafta Burger with either a glass of Jungle Vino or a glass of select beer for only $14.99.
At participating locations only. https://www.pitajungle.com/
Cookies and dads go together like, well, cookies and dads! Crumbl Cookies will be offering special flavors the week of Father’s Day as well as their signature Milk Chocolate Chip and Chilled Sugar Cookies. Crumbl is closed on Sunday, June 20, so make sure to celebrate him any time of the week with a box of four, six or 12!
Available for delivery or pickup. www.crumblcookies.com
Bring your dad to experience authentic poke at Koibito Poke! With four valley locations, their traditional Hawaiian poke bowls are made with the highest quality fish, the best toppings, and nine made-from-scratch sauces.
Let your dad customize his own poke bowl on Father’s Day and he can receive a FREE medium bowl with any size bowl and soft drink purchase. https://www.koibitopoke.com
Celebrate dad in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale at the modern taco spot Diego Pops! Sunday, June 20, dad can enjoy a beer for a penny with the purchase of an entrée. While you’re there, enjoy happy hour with half off appetizers and drink specials from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. https://www.diegopops.com/
Can’t bring your dad on a beach vacation? Bring the east coast to him at The Montauk on Father’s Day. Dads can sip on $1 Peroni beers with a purchase of any entrée. Catch their brunch from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and listen to live music from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. https://www.themontaukaz.com/
Thirsty Lion Gastropub
This Father’s Dad treat dad to what he likes by stopping by one of Thirsty Lion’s four Valley locations on Sunday, June 20 for a free 16oz draft for dad! To receive the free beer, Dad’s must sign up for Thirsty Lion’s free loyalty program. Dad can also enjoy a hearty meal like the grilled ribeye steak which includes a center-cut ribeye served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.
Visit one of the four Valley locations at 21001 N Tatum Blvd, 2212 E Williams Field Rd, 2000 East Rio Salado Pkwy, 3077 W Frye Rd or visit www.thirstyliongastropub.com.
Dads deserve their day in the spotlight! This Father’s Day treat dad to a famous burger that received the approval of Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen
The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen is a unique and loved restaurant in Tempe. With one location off Mill Ave, the restaurant focuses on providing the best neighborhood service and food from their scratch-kitchen. Their quirky, woodsy wonderland features beamed ceilings, a stone fireplace, two pine log bars, signature antler chandeliers and plenty of sasquatches throughout the space. They also have a massive patio perfect for outdoor dining and games.
Their entrees are famous with the Triple D Burger and Pork Green Chili being featured on Diners, Drive-in, and Dives! The Sasquatch burger has been ranked one of the best burgers in Phoenix because of its excellent taste and impressive size. It was also featured on the Food Network. The restaurant is also part-owned by NFL star Jared Allen!
Z’ Tejas Southwest Kitchen
Z’Tejas Southwest Grill wants to toast dads by giving them their first drink FREE on Sunday, June 20. Whether Dad likes a cold beer, zesty margarita, or pour of bourbon, the Southwest Grill will pour it out with no charge.
Z’Tejas is the destination for Mexican and Southwestern-style cuisine. Open daily for lunch, dinner and offering happy hour specials. For more information, visit www.ztejas.com.
Show Dad he is the RAREST of them all by treating him to STK Steakhouse this Father’s Day! Make his reservation for Dad’s Day Brunch, featuring STK signature brunch classics, OR Dad’s Night Out where he can indulge in wagyu & whiskey!
For dinner, indulge in delicacies like Wagyu Beef Tartare & Caviar for $32, Korean Style Short Rib for $59, Joshu A5 Filet or Strip for $29 per ounce (3oz minimum), Zingy Rubbed Skirt for $49 and Tomahawk for $139 per pound. Pair your meal with the STK’s signature whiskey cocktail, Not Your Daddy’s Old Fashioned. For brunch try any of STK’s brunch classics including the Waygu Beef Skirt Tostada for $34 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m..
Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s served all morning long. Offers apply to dine-in only. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.stksteakhouse.com.
Pedal Haus Brewery
Pedal Haus is offering one free Pedal Haus branded glass to Dad with the purchase of Father’s Day Ribs. Dad can also enjoy half off one merch item. The brewery will also have its Bottomless Breakfast available for $12 as well as its Sunday Funday deals, which include drink specials and discounts on the beloved cauliflower wings.
Chin Up Donuts
Chin Up Donuts will be doing their Father’s Day letter donuts this year, available to order starting this weekend! Pricing will be $3 per donut, so people can order the BEST DAD EVER donuts for $33. Also, Chin Up Donuts will have a Dad’s Day Kit, featuring “#1 DAD” donut letters, a bag of their house-roasted coffee, a mug and a $5 gift card, all for $40. All orders need to be placed 48 hours prior to pick up.
Chin Up Donuts is located at The Promenade in North Scottsdale at 7325 E Frank Lloyd Wright Suite 103. They offer their brioche donuts alongside house-roasted coffee daily, as well as pop-up events, catering, weddings and special events with their yellow donut trike throughout the Valley. For additional information on Chin Up Donuts, please visit chinupdonuts.com.
For Father’s Day, Fired Pie is selling par-baked take ‘n bake pizzas at all 20 locations. Guests can order any two of Fired Pie’s signature Pizza Creations for $16 and simply throw them on the grill to bake to perfection!
Par-Bakes Pizzas are available to order Father’s Day Weekend- Saturday, June 19 and Sunday, June 20. To order, visit https://firedpie.com/ (mention par-baked pizza in the comments if ordering online) or visit a Fired Pie near you! This deal is not available for 3rd party delivery services.
Pizzas available to order par-baked include:
- Pesto chicken
- Hawaiian Bbq
- Steak & Blue
- Meaty Italian
Dave & Buster’s Tempe
This Father’s Day, Dads can crack a cold one while showing off their gaming skills at Dave & Buster’s in Tempe Marketplace. Beer buckets will be available for just $21.96 all day long. While you’re there, try out some of Dave & Buster’s brand-new menu items including the All-American Burger, Beast Mode Bacon Burger, Big Daddy Chocolate Cake, IPA Fish & Chips, Giant Bavarian Pretzel and more!
Find more information at www.daveandbusters.com.
Father’s Day Dining Deals at Tempe Marketplace
Nekter Juice Bar
- Treat dad to a smoothie on Father’s Day with a Buy One Get One Free Small Smoothie *in app only
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- 20% OFF 14.5 oz Boxed Chocolate for Father’s Day – Valid June 7 – 20
- Get any 2 Jumbo Slices & 20oz drink for $7.99
- $10 bonus cards for dads on Father’s Day weekend. Details at https://lucillesbbq.com/promos/fathers-day
Father’s Day Dining Deals at Desert Ridge Marketplace
Nekter Juice Bar
- Treat dad to a smoothie on Father’s Day with a Buy One Get One Free Small Smoothie *in app only
- Get any 2 Jumbo Slices & 20oz drink for $7.99
- On Father’s Day get 20% off to-go orders