Fox Restaurants Concepts restaurants in the Valley and Tucson are celebrating the season with its 100 Days of Summer dining deals. Through Sept. 11, stop by your favorite Fox spot for some delicious and pocket-friendly eats and drinks.
• The Arrogant Butcher, Appetizer and Drink Specials: $2-$8, Mon.-Sat., 3-6 p.m.
• Blanco Tacos + Tequila, Phoenix, Summer Drinks and Summer Eats: Sangria, $6 glass/$16 pitcher; Tall Boy Beers, $6 single/$20 Bucket of 4; and Small Plates, $3 Tostadas & $3 Tacos. Happy Hour specials: half-off starters, specialty margaritas, draft beers and well drinks, Mon.-Fri., 4-6 p.m.
• Blanco Tacos + Tequila, Tucson, Summer Drinks amd Summer Eats: Sangria, $6 glass/$16 pitcher; Tall Boy Beers, $6 single/$20 Bucket of 4; and Small Plates, $3 Tostadas and $3 Tacos. Happy Hour specials: half-off starters, specialty margaritas and Mexican beers, daily 4-6 p.m.
• Culinary Dropout, Double Blind Happy Hour: Paper Bag Beer and Shot for $6 and Reverse Happy Hour specials, Sun.-Thurs., 9:30 p.m. to close.
• The Greene House: 50 percent off all bottles of wine every Sunday (includes reserves).
• Modern Steak: Three Course Prix Fixe Menu for $35 a person offered daily from 5 p.m. to close, 50 percent off wines every Thursday (includes reserves).
• NoRTH: Pizza parties every Monday from 4 p.m. to close (includes one salad, one pizza and two glasses of select wine for $25). Happy Hour specials Mon.-Fri., 3-6 p.m.
• North Fattoria Italiana, Arcadia, Community Dinner: Four-course meal available on July 30 and August 20 with beverage pairings at $45 per person from 6-8 p.m. (call for reservations). Happy Hour specials Mon.-Fri. from 3-6 p.m., and $2 eats and drinks on Sundays.
• Olive & Ivy: Saturday and Sunday brunch from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (favorites include breakfast burrito, cinnamon French toast, egg sandwich), Happy Hour specials Mon.- Fri., 3-6 p.m.
• Sauce: Summer Sampler includes one salad, one pizza and two glasses of wine for $20.
• Wildflower: Four-Course Prix Fixe Menu for $35 per person, Sun.-Thurs. from 4 p.m. to close. Half off wines every Tuesday (includes reserves). Wildflower Wednesday Suppers: Fpur-course meal using the freshest ingredients of the season, July 25 and August 22 (call for reservations and pricing).
• Zinburger, Phoenix, $20 Dinner Special for Two: two burgers, sandwiches or salads and one order of hand-cut fries. Happy Hour specials: half-off wines, draft beer, all sides, and the plain and simple burger is offered for only $7, Mon.-Fri., 4-6 p.m.
• Zinburger, Tucson, $10 Lunch Special: plain and simple burger with a side of hand-cut fries and a non-alcoholic drink. Happy Hour specials: half-off wines, draft beer, all sides, and the plain and simple burger is offered for only $7, 4-6 p.m. daily.
Starting next week, Camelback Inn will host a trio of “Meet the Winemaker” wine tastings at its restaurant,…